supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
player search doing game

The bliss try every thing to get the upper hand,I was search doing the game.refs came over ask to check my arm pads,their players said i had something in them.Since i felt violated,Contected AL SHARPTON and we will be in DENVER INDIANA.LOL the bliss play a great game ,keep playing hard it will payoff.

Re: player search doing game

#70,

Just when I thought I had seen it all in Semi-Professional Football....

I thought we were in Prison the way the official searched you during the game.

Makes me look forward to the upcoming "Joke" against #408 on September 5th!

It is a shame that people can't work something out for this weekend instead of F@cking up a holiday weekend for many families....

Now this brings back memories. I remember during my second year with the Madison COunty Chiefs I was asked to show that I had legal cleats on. During the championship game the head referee came up to me and asked to look at my cleats. I asked what for, he said I was accused by the Opposing team of having baseball cleats or too long cleats in. Everything was legal, but Dane went off on them for even asking. Looking back on the situation, it seems rather funny. I wonder how many accusations the referees have to look at whenever they are asked to.

Chris,

We tried to get it set up for the 29th but we couldn't get the bus. So we actually could have played this weekend, but I made the decision not to make that trip without the bus if we could get it for the next weekend(which is the preset make-up date anyway). If you want to put the blame on anyone for taking our holiday weekend away it's me.

And I don't believe that game will be a joke. the Wolverines take their football very seriously. It's your motto: "To be the man..." and everyone wants to beat us. I can guarantee that.

I will blame the leadership from both organizations if that is really the case.

Playing Semi-Pro Football on an 80 yard youth field 5 plus hours away from home on a holiday weekend against currently the worst Semi-Pro Football team in the US is a joke in my mind. The laughs continue when the road team brings more players and fans than the home team.

I can go on and on......but I guess we play the schedule that we are given.

Chris Cooke
#70,

Just when I thought I had seen it all in Semi-Professional Football....

I thought we were in Prison the way the official searched you during the game.

Makes me look forward to the upcoming "Joke" against #408 on September 5th!

It is a shame that people can't work something out for this weekend instead of F@cking up a holiday weekend for many families....

C/s

by the way they didnt find the gun i had on me

With all due respect to what your team is doing this year Cooke, but if its a joke than dont go lol. But atleast have sportsmanship man, coming from evansville im sure its easy to be a top team and degrade a team that despite ALL the adversity still has it in them to not fold and stick it thru the year and those 13 guys have earned my respect cuz no matter the outcome or ass beating they take they get back up shake your hand and do it with dignity, class and sportsmanship, you could learn a thing or two from these guys even if its not athleticaly. so please if you can find something a little more worth wining and bitching about thanks.

Joe Alvizar #77 O.F.

OForce77,

I don't know you and you don't know me.

You should not question my Sportsmanship on the field since we have never played each other. Please do not get freedom of speech confused with a lack of Sportsmanship on the field.

I am mad that we don't have a game this weekend since someone can't make the trip down here. To me it is silly that a team can just say we are not coming to your house, but you have to come to ours. Hence the word "JOKE". I am not taking anything from the players on the field. But again, I blame the leadership on all levels involved from both teams to the league level. Semi-Pro Football is a privilege and not a right. I am honored that I am allowed to play this game each and every week; however, a team should know when to pull the plug, take a step back, and regroup possibly for the future. I should know since I was in that situation earlier this year with the Tri-State Titans.

That is my personal opinion and I am allowed to express that since we do live in America. I don't have to like this situation and you have a right to express your feelings as well. I am just glad you signed your name since so many here do not.

I hope we get to play the Force at some point in the Playoffs since I hear good things about your organization.

Chris Cooke

Do you not take the same sportsmanship with you off the field? I never said anything about sportsmanship on the field, last I checked this was a msg board. And it is semi pro not every team has the luxory of having 30-40 players, enough money for a bus or even a field, Ive been there, but since a team doesnt have all that they have to know when to pull the plug? thats complete BS and I think I speak for any true competitor on that one. theres a lot of guys that want to play because they love the game, love the fun, love the comradory, and because their team is sub par, or not up to your standards, they have to "pull the plug" im not trying to create controvorsy, and you may not direct comments toward the players of teams, but I also took it as you takin a shot at my guys last season for not making the trip down, its semi pro and everyone for the most part knows what theyre getting into.

Chris,

While I do agree that maybe both of our organizations could have found a different solution to the way things happened, I do not feel that there was a better solution to the problem. The schedule was made in May as a last resort/emergency schedule after 2 teams had folded out of the MFL. The Wolverines notified us immediately after it was voted into effect that they would not be able to make the trip. It was the only schedule that everyone could agree on.

Bill and Cecil have been very helpful in the process and I feel that the best thing we can do is try to understand the Wolverines situation rather than play the blame game. If you can't do that then please reserve your comments for me at practice as this is NOT a suitable place for them. We also have our own forum on our own website.

Rest assured that next week we will be traveling to Hartford City to play them and there's no reason we need to stir up any negativity for that game. No one is making anybody travel anywhere for any game. My job is to give the players on my team the opportunity to play football and that's what I'm doing. I do not demand that anyone play. Last I checked it was a privelege to play football no matter the location.

Any team, any time, anywhere. If we have to play all of our games on the road then we will do it.

If there's something you don't like about our league rules then please bring them to me and we will bring it to the league.

I can't stop you from saying what you want on here, but I have to tell you that it doesn't help the situation out at all. In fact, it makes my job a lot more difficult.

OForce77
Do you not take the same sportsmanship with you off the field? I never said anything about sportsmanship on the field, last I checked this was a msg board. And it is semi pro not every team has the luxory of having 30-40 players, enough money for a bus or even a field, Ive been there, but since a team doesnt have all that they have to know when to pull the plug? thats complete BS and I think I speak for any true competitor on that one. theres a lot of guys that want to play because they love the game, love the fun, love the comradory, and because their team is sub par, or not up to your standards, they have to "pull the plug" im not trying to create controvorsy, and you may not direct comments toward the players of teams, but I also took it as you takin a shot at my guys last season for not making the trip down, its semi pro and everyone for the most part knows what theyre getting into.

I have no idea who you are. Last year I played for the Tri-State Titans. I have no idea to what you are speaking of when you bring up last year and "your guys".

Here's an idea Chris...if you are so pissed about the situation at hand...DONT PLAY!!!

It's that easy, if playing football, the game you supposedly love is such a hastle on you and your personal life...DONT PLAY!!!

You could be like Joe (oforce77) and be hurt and unable to play, yet attend every game WHILE DRIVING OVER AN HOUR TO DO SO!!! Knowing you arent going to play.

To me this is a huge question of dedication to me, and ultimately shows a loack of respect and dedication to your managment and fellow teammates!

Andrew Davis
Vice-President
Ohio Force

I was trying to have a little fun on the matter.ohio force 77,i never said anything bad about the bliss,in fact i said keep play hard it will pay off.so shut up and get your facts together

Davis,

I have no idea who you are nor do I really care.
I don't see you or the Force making the trip to Evansville in 2009 unless you win some upcoming games, but like I said earlier, I would enjoy playing against your organization since I hear positive things.

If I were you, I would focus less time upon this message board and more on the team that the Force face this week. They are pretty good from what I recall during our game with them. They are full of talent and have my respect.

I take it one week at a time. I am playing the game like I always do and I don't feel the need to toot my own horn on here about my character both on and off of the field. This is only a Message Board, people read too much emotion into posts and fly off the handle. (Myself Included)

I just feel that it is time people realize that this sport can be so much more organized than it currently is. The teams that have seen the light will gather as one soon enough. Those who have not, will be left on the Sand Lots.

For now, I guess that I will wear the Black Hat on the 5th based upon the Message Board opinions of people who I don't even know. But, I assure you, the players on the field will be treated the same by me as they have been each week over the past five years.

In general, people take this Board to serious, look at how #70 was searched due to a post about him having illegal pads the week prior.

That was the original point of this post.

#70 has Al Sharpton called you back yet?

Who are the bliss? Never heard of them.

What
Who are the bliss? Never heard of them.

#70,

You are on your own there, lol....

He means the Blitz! LOL

I wish he was talking about the Chicago Bliss

http://www.lingeriebowl.com/

Hey Bearcat70, they didn't find that knief that you used to cut my nose open with? You know I am still pissed about that. . Hey but it's all good football and I love this sport. Keep playing hard and cut those nails.

You no i love line backers,you and #53 are the best love playing you guys.Hope your nose is better,next time will bring gun to slow you down.

Yea #70 just for the record I have no clue what your talking about lol I dont remember directing any comment your way or the "bliss" whoever that is haha its all good though we all understood you.....I think.

Chris Cooke
Davis,

I have no idea who you are nor do I really care.
I don't see you or the Force making the trip to Evansville in 2009 unless you win some upcoming games, but like I said earlier, I would enjoy playing against your organization since I hear positive things.

If I were you, I would focus less time upon this message board and more on the team that the Force face this week. They are pretty good from what I recall during our game with them. They are full of talent and have my respect.

I take it one week at a time. I am playing the game like I always do and I don't feel the need to toot my own horn on here about my character both on and off of the field. This is only a Message Board, people read too much emotion into posts and fly off the handle. (Myself Included)

I just feel that it is time people realize that this sport can be so much more organized than it currently is. The teams that have seen the light will gather as one soon enough. Those who have not, will be left on the Sand Lots.

For now, I guess that I will wear the Black Hat on the 5th based upon the Message Board opinions of people who I don't even know. But, I assure you, the players on the field will be treated the same by me as they have been each week over the past five years.

In general, people take this Board to serious, look at how #70 was searched due to a post about him having illegal pads the week prior.

That was the original point of this post.

#70 has Al Sharpton called you back yet?

if anyone cared about the game they are playing this weekend they would be off this board and getting their game face on. i agree with davis on this one and dont worry pussycats we'll see you next weekend

Check the dates of the last posting before OForce 77. It was over a month ago. You think your slick by bringing up old shit. I would take your own advice and stay off the boards. You really should focus on the game tomorrow because I predict that you are going to get smoked. Hell if I weren't going to the IFL Championship I might even watch you get your asses kicked.

Is this the same seriously as the one that doubt us at the begining of the season? We really got our asses kicked lol You dont worry, we focus on each game plenty, taking 10 mins to post some jiberish doesnt bother me its all in good fun, I just hadnt been on in a while and seen the post so I replied, I def. wasnt stirring anything up, like I said all in good fun, but by all means keep doubting us, but in doing so maybe you can actualy make it out to one of our games this time.