supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how bout them BOYS

I dont care how many game they loose i stick by them boys all the way this year!!! and i know there gonna be some what the hell u like who and a bunch of trash talk lol but thats football and with that said greenbay is a good team but isnt gonna have what it takes this year and i know theres gonna b some coment about tony the fuck up romo but i have alil faith in him he just needs to focus alil more and get better under pressure than hes a super bowl qb

Re: how bout them BOYS

I'm now retarded!

This is why you should stay in school and get a education. I feel dumb for tring to read that.

If you get drunk and read this it probably makes sense.

I tried that. It didn't work. But I had my 1st grader translate for me. He is trying to say he is supporting Dallas this season. I mean come on. Even their scoreboard can play special teams and block punts.

let explain my teammate, hes from piqua a town 20 minutes north of Dayton, Ohio. Its trashy and their education system blows

OF99
let explain my teammate, hes from piqua a town 20 minutes north of Dayton, Ohio. Its trashy and their education system blows

Now careful there. I was born in Piqua and went to school there through my freshman year. Then I moved to Beavercreek and graduated from there. What am I doing in Northern Indiana?

thats a good question, hey im a Troy boy so im allowed to talk shit lol

You Troy boys could always talk crap. Only because the sewage plant was on the Miami River and it flows south out of Piqua and right into downtown Troy.

That's exactly right!!! And added bonus for me...my Dad is the Head Honcho at that very Wastewater Treatment plant!!! And must I ask this question again...HOW MANY STATE TITLES DOES TROY HAVE!?

Settle down 99!

You guys dropped down to Division II ease up Indian.

thank you, by the way its the city is pronounced pua cuz there is no iq in piqua

I have heard there is some sort of old Alumi Flag football game between Troy and Piqua but thats for the pretenders. This rivalry is too old and strong to let flag football decide who has the pride rights of Miami County. What if the guys that still played Semi Pro from Troy and Piqua somehow get a game togehter where the Semi Pro Players from Troy played the Semi Pro Players from Piqua? Heck I would play Piqua again in a corn field if I had to.

we all play for the ohio force lol believe it or not there is life after the troy piqua rivalry and we all get along lol

I have to say that when i played for St.Marys, Piqua was a very strong team that we played in the playoffs! We played them at Troy as a matter of fact in 1993. I say maybe they were the best team we playes that year and we won a stae tittle!! Never played agianst Troy so dont know much there, but arent they like Div1 or 2?
Was wondering if some one from the Force could give me a call? Bryant Henlsey 419-302=5303 thanks!

whats a stae tittle? hensley gets the spelling bee MVP