supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wildcats vs bearcats prediction

first things first....what is a bearcat....is that like some kind of evil experiment gone wrong.....its like the illegitament child of a smokey the bear and garfield.....secondly...the first game you two played was a fluke....the bearcats are a bunch of cheap shottin cut blockin panseys.....the wildcats are goin to have to stoop to a new low to play with the bearcats....cheap shots and classless football is the only thing thats going to cut it....#54 is the worst of all....jenny craig might do you good buddy......your the reason micky d's upped the price of thier double cheeseburgers...people like you is the reason we cant have the dollar menu....just to reiterate...talentless panseys......my predictions.....24 to 21 wildcats...with a final moment feild goal from 35 yards out............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................P.S. #70....your cute

Re: wildcats vs bearcats prediction

Thank you for the prediction. While I do not agree with you about us being classless pansies, I do respect your opinion. Please feel free to email me so we can have a one on one dialog about your concerns. My email is with this post.

Bearcats Do Not Respond To This!

Also I have a ton of respect for the Wildcats and in particular Mike Rindone. They are a very good group of men.

Bearcats...obviously this post is not from a player and is indeed from a fan. Our organization does not approve of this and this is not something that I approve of, however this is a blog and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I hope this is the end of this and look forward to playin you guys Sept. 12.

It's all good. I respect everyone's opinion. I do wish this person would contact me to voice their concerns.

Also a Bearcats is another name for a Binturong an animal from Southeast Asia.

I never been called cute before,but thank you.#54 might be little big, but we still think hes cute and we love him so pick on someone else

Jeremiah Bemis or "The Truth"

I don't even know who you are, but trust me if you have issue with me don't post your concerns behind a made up name on here. At least be a man and tell everyone who you are.

I have respect for the Wildcats organization, but we don't need any additional motivation for our upcoming game on the 12th!!!

I love how a no-name gets on here and stirs the pot. The wildcats are getting stronger each week and have home field advantage. The Bearcats are undefeated in the MFL and have travel well all season.
I am going to go out on a limb and call the game 28-28 tie. No really tho, its going to be a good game.

To the entire Bearcat organizition, players, coaches
and fans. This is obviously not a WCW player or coach.
We have a great deal of respect for the Bearcats. You guys are great bunch of men as well. I don't normally post anything. But, this is a load of crap. We look forward to the game here in Brazil. However you make the trip, make sure to be safe. Booker, it was good seeing you again. Take it easy.

Thank you! This is pointless. Just show up and play. Leave the rest alone.

The game just wouldn't be the same without passionate fans.

Wildcats players/coaches: You don't have to explain this guy. We'll see you guys on the 12th and we'll have us another great game.

It is going to be a great game and I have looked forward to it for weeks since we have been in "The Little Sisters of The Poor" part of our schedule of late. It will be great to finally play a team that can beat us.

Just an FYI,

From this clowns Facebook Page, you can see who his friends are on the team....

looks like Jeremiah Bemis has a big red bulls eye on the back of his jersey

Chris Cooke
It is going to be a great game and I have looked forward to it for weeks since we have been in "The Little Sisters of The Poor" part of our schedule of late. It will be great to finally play a team that can beat us.

Just an FYI,

From this clowns Facebook Page, you can see who his friends are on the team....

I'm kinda confused, the last three games you guys played were close until the end.

But on another note, I believe this is the closest away game for the Bearcats and the result will be the same as last time. The next real battle will come when the Bearcats Travel to the Patriots.

I won't overlook anyone at this point. We have the Wolverines this week and we are preparing for them. I expect the Wildcats and Patriots game to be tough as well.

Dear Jeremiah Bemis,

This really cracks me up. First off my friend, the easiest thing I have ever done was look up your email account which led me to your name was by far the easiest search I have ever done because you forgot to clear ur email. What really cracks me up is you hid behind a name and downgraded somebody to the fullest to my understanding. I can honestly tell, you aren't a true man, instead of playing the game, you would rather (try) to step on somebodies foot... I will tell you one thing though, if you play for the wildcats and strap up this next coming week, nothing makes you more shitty than the man himself looking you in the eye towering over you after putting you on your ass and making you look like an idiot instead of being at practice working your own ethic of how you will win next week. Being a recent Bearcat, we don't downgrade nor do we care to talk shit. In that case speaking, that leads them to be first in the league. You will clearly note that the better teams in football leave it on the field. Please if anything, don't bring McDonalds into this conversation. Don't bring nobody else but yourself during the coin flip before the game if you are truly the only one needing attention.

As for this goes this kinda helps everybody notice that this guy really is a coward...

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeremiah-Bemis/512860365

Be a man Jeremiah

Mr Bemis retracted his statement on another thread. This is a dead subject.

Jeremiah Bemis said a #70 was cute. is he gay

As was stated in the other thread...it takes a big man to apologize. He has done that.

It also takes a big man to forgive and forget regardless of an apology. I expect all of you Bearcats to match his maturity and let this go.

This is football, not life or death.