supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
couple questions

1. heard all league team was named, whos on it?
2. what are the seedings 1-7?
3. how are playoffs working?

Re: couple questions

Yes the All League Team has been Named, However I am not at liberty to release that information. So when the League decides to Let that be known, it will be Known.

The seedings are as follows.
1. Generals
2. Cutters
3. Mustangs
4. Wolfpack
5. Shamrock
6. Crush
7. Raiders
8. Panthers

It will Be bracketed with the First round going by seeding. 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5...

stcurious as to know how the 3,4, and 5 seeds were decided?

will the panthers show up to play generals and will raiders show up to loose to cutters? these teams should go ahead now and let the teams know

The question about the Panthers and Raiders, Is solely up to the teams involved and shouldn't be a concern of peoples outside of their respective organizations. Once again, when Decisions are made they will be known to the appropriate people, and if you are the one who needs to know, youll be informed. Thanks

how will the second round go who will play who

Why wouldnt they show up? They are here to play football whether it is a top seed or not. Right?

After the first round the it would be bracketed

Sept 12th: 1 v. 8.......2 v. 7...3 v. 6.......4 v. 5
Sept 19th: --winners-- --winners--
Sept 26th: -----Championship-----

Last two Teams are in the SHIP.

SHOULDNT IT BE??

1st rd 1-8 4-5 3-6 2-7

2nd rd winner of *1/8 plays 4/5 *3/6 plays 2/7

3rd rd winner of 1/8-4/5 plays 3/6-2/7

in other words....

CUTTERS REPEAT!

Crush42
Yes the All League Team has been Named, However I am not at liberty to release that information. So when the League decides to Let that be known, it will be Known.

The seedings are as follows.
1. Generals
2. Cutters
3. Mustangs
4. Wolfpack
5. Shamrock
6. Crush
7. Raiders
8. Panthers

It will Be bracketed with the First round going by seeding. 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5...

I'm glad to see an all IFL team has been voted on did this happen at the last IFL meeting on this past Sunday??? If so thats great it means that the reps from each team are responisible for the listed all stars which I think is a great way for coaches to show respect for their top players. Wonder why the wait I'm sure everyone would love to see who made the all-star list

There was only one team that did not have a rep, but the Other teams were able to nominate players from that team which was very nice of each team. I will let you know that the All League Team, offense and defense, has at least one Player from every team. The wait is so that, the Team reps have time to let there Players know, rather then have the players Find out from a Forum notorious for anonymous posters trying to cause drama and problems. But it will be posted, Just give em all some time.

Ben Deleon
#42 RB/LB/CB

These are the brackets
1. Generals--

8. Panthers--

5. Shamrock--

4. Wolfpack--

3. Mustangs--

6. Crush-----

7. Raiders---

2. Cutters---

Thanks foga. I figured this was how it was setup. Coming this labor day weekend, INSPF enters playoff mode with odds, predictions, brackets, and as always fan voting!

Kurt-

All players were Nominated by there Teams, and voted on by the other Representatives or Coaches. Not being allowed to Vote for your Own Player.

The team that Was not there, Were not able to Nominate players from there team, however the Coaches nominated and VOTED on the players. It just happened to Work out that all teams were Represented on the All Star Team. I Also, never Mentioned that All teams were Represented on both sides of the Ball.

So it wasn't anything like the All star Game, The 46 Players on our All League Team, are the Best of the Best as Voted on by the Guys that Coach and play across from them.

Ben Deleon
#42 RB/LB/CB

Ben,
thanks for the clarification. this is what had me thrown off...

"I will let you know that the All League Team, offense and defense, has at least one Player from every team."

I was under the impression that teams nominated whomever they felt were their studs!

With your last post i am all for it!! as long as it is the BEST OF THE BEST! no offense to guys who feel shafted. If its called "ALL LEAGUE" then it should be the best possible players from our league!!

thanks again 42

Kurt

get real
will the panthers show up to play generals and will raiders show up to loose to cutters? these teams should go ahead now and let the teams know

I will not speak for the Panthers, They are in a completely different situation than we the Raiders are, but I will speak for my team. We may have only won 1 game this year, and we may have been beaten by the other teams by a large margin, but I will absolutely guarantee you that my team did not stop playing football until the very last whistle had blown, and every team that played us knew they had played a football game. With that said you friggin Idiot, why the hell would we not play the game? Yes we may lose the game by a large margin, but you will never know until you play it out and see. We all, I repeat ALL love the game, and we will be there to play and play our best with whatever guys we have healthy. We played out the season with a fifth QB and a fifth Center, but we still showed and played every game. What kind of dumb question is that to ask, Will they even show up? We are men and men show up and play the game. Quitters and losers would not show up and play when they have a team capable of doing so, and we are neither. We will be there to play the game from kick off until final whistle. Then we will go out and party with the cutters and celebrate the game that we all love so much. Do us all a favor "Get Real" Keep your ignorance private, you just make yourself look even more ignorant with every word you post. THERE IS NO QUITTING IN FOOTBALL !!!!