supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new semi pro team

There is a new semi pro team located in the cincinnati area called the Midwest Panthers. Check out the website at midwestpanthersfootball.com and add them to your friends on facebook.

Re: new semi pro team

I take it from some of the material on your website that you plan to join the USFA. Is that correct? It's been a while since there was a truly dominant team in that part of Ohio- so we wish you all luck.

Be sure to keep us posted in the offseason and we'll be glad to add your link to the scrolling header later this year.

we sure will, our team is built with players from other surrounding teams within the area. so we are getting the cream of the crop from various local teams. the website is still under construction but i will keep you posted on whats going on supa.

also if any teams would be interested in some preseason scrimmages please feel free to contact jay quick at 513-464-6668..

This team will definately be a force to reckon with.... With Jay Quick's knowlege of semi pro and a quality coach like Carlos Chambers, I'm excited to see the product that they put on the field. Stay in contact guys, let's get a scrimmage or something!

Talk to you soon!

New team from Georgetown, IN
claims to already be in the IFL
having try-outs on september the 11th 2009 at 4pm
Name: jesse1031
Email: jessenew3@aol.com
Birthday: 10/31/1973
Phone: 812-972-9305

tony,
thanks for the kind words. from the looks of it, it seems as if you guys have a few things in the works as well. im intersted in seeing how everything unfolds.

We have a new temporary website.....Check us out at
www.leaguelineup.com/midwestpanthersfooball.