supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
whos#5

who is the raiders RB. does anybody know this guy? one of the best running backs ive ever seen play the game, and ive watched alot of football in my life,this kid is fast, explosive, powerful, and cuts like nobodys business. ive seen him run over around and between people u would never of thought possible. what im getting at is i herd the raiders arent coming back next. rumor it may be but i want to know who this kid is and where is he playing in the future.

Re: whos#5

i believe that would be me. thanks for the props.i seem to think im good at football but i dont think i deserve any extra praising, but thanks anyways. and as far as where i will be playing i would say that i will go to the first team that needs improvment but wins as well for 5 years in semi pro i think ive been apart of only 6 wins. ha sucks. i just wanna win!

Eric im with ya 4 wins in 5 years aint worth the shit we do or go throu i do think i will be going some where that puts a few Wins up.

i agree wit u 2 guys! I jst wanna win and play with a commited team! I have a team i am looking at so we will wait and see !