supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
moping up the Bearcats

bring a mop an bucket its nasty time bearcats. the patriots dont care about much now a days, but one thing that will be made clear saturday is that the patriots are the best group of players in the mfl. notice i dont use the word team, a team not only plays together they practice together too. patriots record shows that its hard to meet on saturdays an hope it all comes together but thats what we do. so who have lost to us in the past how does that feel knowing you are practice. i think we've had plenty of practice now bearcats we will destroy you, an when we do yall will hope an pray not to play us again

Re: moping up the Bearcats

Is Mr. Clean the game sponsor?

WOW,you sound upset about something.

The ramblings of a disgruntled idiot!

WOLF
The ramblings of a disgruntled idiot!

Cs this...100%

I'm not going to talk a bunch of shit! Just watch your back at the game.

The original post here looks more like it came from one of our own guys. More than likely because this person feels that we need bulletin board material to motivate us for this week's game.

If you need bulletin board material to motivate you to play your best then you're in the wrong sport.

Furthermore, to whoever wrote this drivel....GROW UP.

Bearcats: Responding to this crap can not help. Please keep quiet on here until next week. And please make sure that what you post makes you look classier than the idiot you respond to.

Who did this? Tell me at practice tonight lmao Bearcats i will see you guys saturday

BMW, Practice???? What in the world is that?? LOL Hey, everyone knows that us and the Bearcats make a good game all the time. With that being said, Bearcats will bring what they need to win and the Pats will bring the same to the table. This is still a regular season game and although it doesnt mean really anything to the Pats the Bearcats' undefeated regular season is still on the line, not taking anything away from that, we all start 0-0 the next week. Bearcats, travel safe and be prepared to play a game like the last match up we had. See you guys on the field Saturday night. C5

C5,

You said it best when you stated "We all start 0-0 the next week".

I could not agree with you more.

Thanks, C5.

Some of our guys have been asking if we were going to play our starters the entire 4 quarters. And my reply has been, unless we're up or down by 20 in the 4th quarter, you bet your ass.

The opportunity for an undefeated season doesn't come along that often. And while it may not affect the standings for us, the Pats have alot riding on it. So if we want the undefeated season we know we're going to have to go through a Patriots team that is more than ready for a fight.

We'll see you guys saturday evening.

-Tiek