supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
predictions for bearcats and pats game

Who will win the game,what do you think the score will be.

Re: predictions for bearcats and pats game

#70,

Not to take anything away from the Pats, but big picture, does this game really matter? Sure it would be nice to go undefeated in the Regular Season, but since we did loose in the Pre-Season, it will not be a true "Perfect Season".

Win or loose on Saturday, it will have no effect on our spot in the Playoffs....

I am more worried about the game we have on 10-3. But it will be nice to drive less than 10 minutes to the field after five straight games on the road!!!

Chris the real game is this weekend,every one is watching.What better way to start playoff,with a good old ask kickin.

Chris Cooke
#70,

Not to take anything away from the Pats, but big picture, does this game really matter? Sure it would be nice to go undefeated in the Regular Season, but since we did loose in the Pre-Season, it will not be a true "Perfect Season".

Win or loose on Saturday, it will have no effect on our spot in the Playoffs....

I am more worried about the game we have on 10-3. But it will be nice to drive less than 10 minutes to the field after five straight games on the road!!!

If thats how you guys feel forfit

I think i was the closest to predicting the final score last time so here we go. drum roll please.... BEARCATS 13 PATRIOTS 27 remember you heard it here first. Good luck to two great teams

BMW79PATS
I think i was the closest to predicting the final score last time so here we go. drum roll please.... BEARCATS 13 PATRIOTS 27 remember you heard it here first. Good luck to two great teams

nevermind switch the scores around MVP is out

Gee thanks so much BMW, have no faith in our backup or what? I know hes not as fast but come on now. Im sure he will do fine, we can say hes got expierence to say the least ha ha. Anyway, he knows the position well enough to take us where we need to go, so I have no doubts. Maybe your prediction is correct but a wise man told me once to NEVER under any circumstances doubt your gut instincts and also said the first guess is the best guess. Anyway, see you at practice C5

Your right C5. Any Bearcats wanna throw out some numbers?

The only number that I have is 2. Two teams that will show up to play a hard hitting football game. The rest is still up for grabs. Everyone involved be safe this weekend.

You guys are always a class act, safe travels today. The hate mail thing is for fun, feel free to joke about are game in there.