supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Warriors Website

We have just launched a new website - www.ohiovalleywarriors.com ..... It is presently under construction. Feel free to check it out!

Re: New Warriors Website

I hope to get this updated in the banner shortly. Good luck with you and the guys during the transition- one which will certainly be difficult, but I have a feeling it will be rewarding as well.

Thanks Supa! This level definately has it's day-to-day challenges as you well know. The great thing is that we have been able to keep everything going as before (except replacing a couple of coaches and altering the name). We are VERY excited to be moving on in a positive direction!

Talk to you soon!

Good Luck in your efforts Mr. Martin.

Please pass along a shout to Mr. Jim Weaver for me.

Dane, Brent Lewis here. Thanks for the well wishes!We will pass along the shout to Weaver, as he is still a very integral part of what we are doing down here.

Coach Hill - How are you? I hope all is good in your neck of the woods!!!! And thanks for the well wishes!

Tony

you know I def have to wish you guys well......I have always had much love and respect for you guys over there....we know a name change wont change the kinda program you guys have built over there
Just do me 1 favor.....tell #45 it's time to move back home again....lol

-Coach Bell

Thanks Coach Bell! I will tell him you said that. Joey is a great asset to what we are doing! Quality guy and player both! How are things going for you guys?

New logo and banner updated above. Good luck this offseason.

Season ended earlier than we would have liked...lol
So just trying to get things going for next season

I may have some general organizational questions to bounce off you and B Lewis one day so you might get a phone call

-Coach Bell

Anytime Coach! I'm not an expert, but I'd be willing to tell you anything I know.