supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
semi final teams good luck

To all the other semi teams good luck I know you all hate to see my posts on here but hey look at it this way only one more week of having to read my posts but hey I haven't been wrong yet well I did miss the General game but that was a fluke to much BS at that game I mean how in the hell can you play a game with all the dirty tricks going on and at the cutter home field no less. I do want to say good luck I know the Mustangs are going to need much more than luck you guys don't stand a chance tonight save the gas money stay home can't wait to get on here tonight for my weekly " I TOLD YOU SO " post. I'm surprised that supa has them scoring 17 points against the Cutter defense thats just crazy.
The other game is meaningless the Cutters win hands down against either of those teams and although there is unfinished business with the hoodlums from Indy we are positive that we will be playing the Wolf Puppies in Bloomington next week for the ship.
How embarassing that is going to be for JT and his band of thugs to get beat by a first year team in the ship after going UN-DEFEATED ALL SEASON
In short congrats to everyone on a fine season and it will great to REPEAT as IFL CHAMPS

Re: semi final teams good luck

The more I read these posts from Cutter #1 towel boy, the more I start to wonder if he is even affiliated with the Cutters, and def dont play for them. Dont get me wrong I hate the Cutters, but put that aside, they are a good organization with some great guys. Seems like they win all the time with class. With that said, you can't help but wonder why they would let someone from their team get on here and trash each and every team from the IFL. That is classless, win on the field not behind the computer wearing your thong panties waiting on your dad to come give you your nightly rub down. Hey Cutter #1 towel boy- spit out whatever is in your mouth and tell us all who you really are! Or are you scared that everyone- including the team you are with (cutters or someone else) will laugh at you and call you out for the soft, cake-eating, cross dressing fool that you are. No wonder you own mom hates you. To all the IFL teams - including the hated Cutters - good luck tonight. No disrespect to the cutters in this post- you always hate the ones who wins! Good luck to all!

Football fan I noticed that you didn't sign your name and date of birth as well as post a note from your momma

Greetings from Georgia!!! I agree that the Cutter fan is out of his league and probably has no clue. Oh well.
Good luck today to all of the teams still in the hunt. Travel safely (that includes me!!)
Mustangs - You know how to win. You have done it so many times before. Amos..Whit gave you the plan. Follow it. O-Line...I have the faith in ALL of you. And defense...well enough said. Sid call me later. And Gabe...Goooooooaaaallll.

Check back tonight around midnight and see if the towel boy has a clue or not people just hate it when someone is brash and cocky and speaks his mind and then the score backs up his statement.
Maybe I was out of line in some of the General comments but hey the bad blood is there so I have my feelings but in regard to the Mustang game NO WAY do they upset the Cutters at home if they do I'll never watch another game or pick up another football

Eat shit ass

And the dick sucking goes on your a dip shit with a fat mouth Generals by 14. Your ship goes north bitch.

Suck some dick Generals win the rematch.

But you lick ball sack go Generals...........

Just suck some nuts and fuck off..........

You are a dick