supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL Playoffs

Whos gonna win em?

#1 Bearcats vs #8 Wolverines - bearcats by forfeit
#2 Wildcats vs #7 Cardinals - cards gonna show?
#3 Patriots vs #6 Blitz - always a good game
#4 Pirates vs #5 Force - never played each other

Re: MFL Playoffs

Have the cards called and confrim if they are coming,that would be sad day for MFL.Good luck to all teams,go make MFL proud.

sorry, actual seating should be

1 v 8_______
4 v 5

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME __________

2 v 7_______
3 v 6

rnd 2:
Bearcats
Force

Wildcats
Blitz

Championship:
Bearcats
Wildcats

2009 MFL Champs:
Wildcats

dont over look those pats,that would be foolish

No let him overlook us Bearcat70, its cool. At this time, I think just about everyone is saying they can beat us and by all means try. Heres the kicker, the Pats arent done just yet, we still have a few more games in us. Its not how many times you get knocked down, its how many times you get back up!C5

so everyone is still overlooking tha pirates...............honestly i wanna wish everyone goodluck,cuz im sure everyone can agree wit me when i say this has not been totally easy for tha teams in MFL

I will agree,if you do it could be your last game.The bearcats,will not take any team for granted.As for a prediction from the bearcats,we all are 0-0 we will prepare for whom ever we face.

no team should take any team for granted........i think thats wat happened to the force vs blitz game...u cant take no team lightly......championship is in tha air wit this one.....as a player,i can say that i enjoyed playing everygame, cuz it really took heart 2 play each and every game.....this is one year of football i will never forget.....but ur right it is 0-0 thats why i wish the wolverines wouldnt have forfeit who knows what could have happened......

as for my prediction wit tha pirates it united we stand,fight one, fight all

The pirates DO NOT need any respect from anyone. We haven't got any all year now that or O is on track and we busting @$$ dont hop on no wagons. Talk about the Bearcats and Patriots like supafan been doing all year but when the time comes and we HIT EM HARD AND SEND EM HOME with no chip then ya can ride on the ship until then lets mangle the force so we can play the all mighty Bearcats, Cuz ya on my hit list got the Patriots out the way now its ya turn HOLLA!!!

thank for the respect,hope you get your wish.

I doubt any actual pirates players have actually posted on this thread. Most of our player have stayed off this board and the rest very sparingly. I highly doubt that this week is the week we start talking about the bearcats. We don't even know if we play them again this year.

We have the Ohio Force this weekend. That is who we are focused on. There is no need to look forward to the bearcats. We must take one game at a time. The bearcats have the luxury to look forward they have a bye this week due to the wolverines forfeit due to travel.
The Force from all accounts are a good team that have some great athletes and we will have to continue to play better than last week if we are going to win this weekend.

We did not take the Blitz game lightly. Everyone knows that it is tough to travel 3 hours and have everyone there. Just like when they came up to us, we were short about 12 guys. This is no excuse, because the players that were there knew it was a game we needed to win and we tried to win it. A home playoff game is very important because it is extra money. I just want to say good luck to the rest of the teams in the MFL and we will see you sat Pirates.

Oforce, we look forward to a smashmouth football game, we have not overlooked you. We actually respect you and know you boys are about to come to play. To the bearcats,I got to know a few of you a bit better when we did the chain gang for the ECW, you boys are a class act group, with a great coach. Anybody in our league knows the championship will go through the bearcats, but don't doubt there is no fear in this pirates team. Good luck to all teams saturday, play hard play to win otherwise why the hell are we playing this game? As for my prediction, One of the teams playing at the cove saturday night will walk away victorious, and one will walk away not. When the cannon fires its suicide.

BEARCAT70
I will agree,if you do it could be your last game.The bearcats,will not take any team for granted.As for a prediction from the bearcats,we all are 0-0 we will prepare for whom ever we face.

Cs (co-sign)

Thanks to everyone for keeping this positive. All teams in the MFL start over now and everyone wants the prize. Anyone can beat any team at any time. All you can do is show up and beat the crap out of each other. When the whistle blows pick each other up and move on. Win or lose do so with class and respect. Granted this means a lot for all teams but it is after all just a game.