supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New league for 2010.

NEW league for 2010.

www.northamericanfootballassociation.com

If you want mor info on league we can send info via mail. Just email us.

Re: New league for 2010.

website will be up in 24-48 hrs. Adding some stuff.

By the way we are looking at teams from OK,TX-IN,IL. All through the midwest in 11-12 diff states.

Here we go!

If you are going to attract teams you may want to use this invention called "spell check” AND you may want to have an actual working website...

Not hating but how can you be taken seriously if your stuff doesn't work? Here is what I get when I visit your site:

/ C:User/aarons/Desktop/http://www.northamericanfootballassociation.com/home.html

I apologize for our website being down. I take full responsibility for that and have corrected those errors made by a former employee. Yes, we wish to be taken seriously. Also I understand that you were not trying to "Hate", just stating your opinion, and I respect that. The website is up. We still have work to apply on it. However it is up and running. We do take pride in our work and also respect and listen to the publics opinion, so if anyone has an idea or suggestion, please let us know. Thank you.

I'm not trying to hate either, but if I were doing the same thing, I would probably make sure my website was ready to make a good impression on visitors before I started going on message boards and making announcements intended to draw attention to that website.

Bill Caldwell- NASHVILLE STORM FOOTBALL OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Let me pass along some Info I received on this new League.

Based out of Ozark MO
$350 a year
Provides -
All game balls, All Star Game, Pre-season kick off festival, Online Store, Team Websites, Team Pictures,
Teams must provide -
Home and Away Jerseys, Scoreboared with play clock, locker rooms, Insurance for field, schedule their own refs, security at all games.

Find it hard for a New Leagues to come out at a regional or national level without the proven starting at the local level. Reminds me of the GIFA from last year.

No ones gona wanna do all that traveling to play football thats an all weekend sort of deal and I know guys enjoy spendin time relexing with their families or whatev, than have to worry bout goin to work the following week, not trying to be negative but unless ur paying players or doing something to give them some more security I dont see players giving up $100+ to play football and do that traveling, I understand that divisions would be drawn up for the shortest possible trips, but hell no in the MFL even wants to travel to evensville, that doesnt mean they wont, Im just sayin no one likes to, and its understandable. But teams tend to travel light handed on long aways games with the exception of a few, but how short handed would some teams be traveling to the 11-12 different states, sounds like a long shot and the GIFA but good luck.

Hey I'm new here, but I'm not new to drama; and this to me is drama. Why is it that some sob, has to always reinvent the wheel? I'm not saying that this guy doesn't have a plan, but gosh darn it people have to stop with this crap. It's like were 9, 10, and 11 years old all over again. If I can't play or if I can't win I'ma tak my ball and go home and start my own team and league.... This shyt is ridicoulois

Hey, Bling, nice to see you.

The guy organizing this league (Timm Ruble) is a good football guy who I believe has positive intentions. He was the Head Coach this year of the SWMO Venom (out of Springfield, MO), who were a first-year team in the Alliance Football League. And like most of the 2009 Alliance Football League membership, they were evidently highly dissatisfied with their experience (the AFL reversed the outcome of several games weeks after the fact due to technical violations, and one of the reversals eliminated the only defeat of the team owned by the League President, moving the League President's team from the #2 overall playoff seed to #1- how convenient). At least 2 other 2009 AFL owners are now trying to launch THEIR own leagues.

The 2009 SWMO Venom weren't a TERRIBLE team on the field, but finished, I believe, 4-5 in a league (the 2009 AFL) that, candidly, wasn't a power league (AFL teams played 21 games in 2008 and 2009 against NAFL member teams, and in those games, the NAFL team won all 21 times). So there's room for improvement in the talent base. On the positive side, they were a well-organized team with a nice facility that did things right, and would be good members of any existing league. The organization and coaching were top-notch with this team.

This is a free country where anyone can do what they want, including organizing a football league (and more people than usual are taking that freedom seriously). This league might work out or might not (at least it's starting with a competent guy). But a lot of guys that are dissatisfied with their current league would do well to see what other leagues with an established history have to offer.

Bill Caldwell- NASHVILLE STORM FOOTBALL OFFICIAL WEBSITE