supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the ship is here

Well it's here the week that I have told you all season would happen. Now I read a comment about me vs JT thats funny it isn't about anyone it is just a football game ( that the CUTTERS WILL WIN ) Things might have gotten out of hand somwhat in BLoomington but when a team comes into town and acts the way the Drago I mean Generals did then you have to expect that a team will defend their house, and when a coach isn't feeling well and needs a facility break he should be able to go without anyone harrasing him and verbally assaulting him so hopefully the Generals will keep their dog on a short lease this week. My usual commentary will not be until later this week but one thing is certain the Bushman trophy will stay in B-town

Re: the ship is here

hahahahahahahaha, you wish.

I am so glad to see the Cutters back in the ship if ever there was a team that truely belongs in the championship game it is the 2009 Cutters, they are a first class team and have many talented players and they are fun to watch.
JT was a bully when he was with the Dragons and now his new team is the same so I would say that all the Cutters will have to do is jump out in front by a couple touchdowns ( like they did in 2007 ) remember that one JT everyone crying and calling each other out on the sideline, and the Generals will be to busy fighting between each other to play football. They are not a very mature team as was seen by those attending the game on the 15th of August at South school. Good luck to the Cutters I hope you take it to them early and run the score up on them this time they are not a championship caliber team.
They are arrogant and self centered and they have no class. Championships should be won by teams like the Cutters not teams such as the Generals.

I played for the dragons in 2006 and 2007. We played as a family. Sometimes family fights. We fixed our troubles and got the win. Yes the refs called a PI in the game & we got a first down in the 07 game with the cutters. We was on the 40 yardline you still could have stoped us but you did'nt. The Dragons are no longer a team. JT built something special with the Dragons. Now here we are in 09 and he is coaching the Generals. He has built something special here as well. If the Generals lose to the cutters then so be it. What they have done this year is amazing. The cutters are the better team.
They do have better players. They have more players that have played in championship games. Brent is a better X's and O's coach. Maybe the cutters got hooked on hype that they could not be beat and just got cuaght slipping the first time. No matter what I will say this about JT.
He took some "thugs" and made a champiohsip team with the dragons. Now he has taken some more "thugs" and got this team to a championship. I dont care if you like him or not but If you have ever talked football with him or played for him (and I mean played not sat the sidelines thinking you are a allstar) you would respect him.
Three years coaching and never lost a regular season game and three championship showings kinda impressive if you ask me.

well nice to see someone else that agrees with me that they are thugs
It is early in the week but right now I see it being 30-14 Cutters repeat
thats THRITY for the Cutters and FOURTEEN for the Generals

as much as i despise the generals, i still think that they will beat the cutters, all they hasve to do is shut down the run. without the run game the cutters are nuthing Generals take this one 28 to 14

Raider 52
as much as i despise the generals, i still think that they will beat the cutters, all they hasve to do is shut down the run. without the run game the cutters are nuthing Generals take this one 28 to 14

Well nobdy has shut down the run yet and it damn sure won't be the generals on saturday they get beat down and run over saturday night look at what thompson did to the mustangs last year and you will have to admit the generals defense is nothing close to what the mustangs had last year and what about the first game the generals didn't stop the run that night either

The cutters have been looking forward to this game all year and it is gonna be sweet to take that championship on the general field

I will agree to one thing in this post! JT has made the Genrals the real deal and this weekend is going to be exciting! I think the coaches of these two teams are top shelf for sure!! Brent, JT, and Shean all know this game well!

and as for the generals defense, ask most teams and they will tell you the best part of the team is the defense. they broke cutters league record of points scored agasint last year, with less forfeits and teams quitting. def did better then them and any other team in the league this year. numbers dont lie

and obviously they didnt need to stop the run all night the first game, THEY STILL WON.

well we will see what the numbers says saturday night then won't we

Well after seeing the weather for the past two days I see the IFL championship game will be a MUD BOWL rather than Indterstate bowl. Arlington doesn't drain well and it will be nothing but mud and terrible footing but that will favor the the cutters so I guess it is only fitting the generals have a terrible field and now good old mother nature has equaled things out just a bit. If they had any class they would move the game.
VINCE IS WRONG no way Generals win this game!!!!!
SUPA IS RIGHT but the score is to close more like
34-10

how does it have anything to do with class. your a retard.

Hey dumbass where would they move the game to. You think they have extra fields lined up. Oh Warren is begging them to play at their field but the generals are trying to screw the cutters. You are a dumbass!

ifl
and as for the generals defense, ask most teams and they will tell you the best part of the team is the defense. they broke cutters league record of points scored agasint last year, with less forfeits and teams quitting. def did better then them and any other team in the league this year. numbers dont lie

you set the defensive points season low by 9pts and played one less game... Generals 7-0 in 2009 Cutters 7-1 in 2008

you didnt get the ring either... you can have all the records and ill have all the rings.... hahaha

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY RINGS DONT LIE!!

Kurt36
5-TIME
CHAMP
05'-09'

kurt you have only bought two rings. haha but real talk congrats on back to back. and for the defense talk. im glad i can say i started on both these defenses and although we played one less game this year. us cutters the previous year also had a forfeit with one loss and a team quit at half so kinda equals up andi can prob say ifl was alot better this year. congrats to all cutters on a hell of a game. didnt think last years championship could be topped but it def was last night. sucks to loose but at least it was to alot of my good friends from bloomington. no excuses, just congrats.

Mike
didnt mean anything too shity about the comment just saw it and thought id mention my feelings towards it...

Mike you know where you stand with me... were always friends!

wasn't the panthers kinda a forfeit to every team???
they only scored 37pts and gave up 362 and they scored 21 of them against the raiders 7 to the shamrock 6-wolfpack 3-cutters.... excluding the raiders I'm betting all those points were 4th qt garbage time.....

Congrats to your team no matter what is said they still gave up the fewest ever

http://www.interstatefootballleague.com/standings.html

my 06' team would still run the table...
and we were undefeated Mr. Rozens. a legit website would update its errors...

Kurt36