supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ohio Valley Warriors Hospital Visit in December

The Ohio Valley Warriors have planned a visit to the Children's Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio on Wednesday, December 2nd at 6:30 pm. Any Warrior players that wish to take part in this should contact Chris Young (defensive tackle; board member) as soon as possible since there is a limited number of people that we can take on this visit. His contact info can be found at our new website (www.ohiovalleywarriors.com) under the "Contact Us" tab. We will be planning collecting some items that some of the children have on a "wish list." We will make this list available to everyone - and anyone is welcome to help out in any way that they wish. I have had a chance to do this before, and it truly is an awesome experience. It's nice when we get the opportunity to touch lives - especially children in need!

Re: Ohio Valley Warriors Hospital Visit in December

No offense but i keep seeing this
(formerly the Miami Valley Warriors)
if they are still a team how can it be formerly sounds like a ploy to steal sponsors and shit I would suggest to drop the formerly crap and just be a The New Team of
Ohio Valley whatever.

just a question...
maybe a smartass one...

will both teams be going to the hospital or just one?

THE MIAMI OHIO VALLEY WARRIORS!! I solved the problem!

Hit The Gym Sucka

wheres frazier and marshall playing??

Kurt

Cute Kurt!

How's it going man? How was your season this year? Hope all is good! I won't speak for guys, but our roster will be up soon, so that should answer some questions .... Take care man!

Tony

There is no ploy to steal anything. As stated previously, the Board of Directors, who were the operating force behind the Warriors is still in tact. Therefor, nothing can be stolen when these are the exact people that put in all the work in fundraising and seeking out sponsorship. Jim Weaver and Ryan Turnley, were instrumental last year in handling the marketing and will continue to do so in 2010!

Tony Martin
Cute Kurt!

How's it going man? How was your season this year? Hope all is good! I won't speak for guys, but our roster will be up soon, so that should answer some questions .... Take care man!

Tony

Tony,

Everything is good on my end. How about yours? As far as the season has gone, it hasnt! I tore ligaments in my rt wrist in april had surgery in june and havent played a game yet....
Im gonna stay out of this post since it doesnt pertain to me but best of luck sorting out this whole thing. Keep us updated.

frazier is a 2 beer queer! JK

Kurt

Kurt,

Sorry to hear that! I think I read something about that before on the boards. Get better soon man! I know it's got to be killing you not to be out there knocking heads!!!

Things are going great over here.... Going thru a bit of transition, but it's definately a positive thing and has already proven to be benefitial as we move forward. Definately don't want to get into a "you know what" match on the internet, so hit me up sometime if you want to be bored with the details... lol

Honestly man, the sad thing is that a post about civic responsibility turned into drama - I guess that's unfortunately the norm these days.

Anyway, thanks and take care of yourself man!

Tony

Tell the truth Kurt you hurt your hand giving me a reach around.....:).....Hit The Gym Sucka!!!!

Frazier 72

Fraz,

Saw this title and figured this was for your hip replacement.

Glad you have been ignoring that "Shady Pines" retiremnt home brochure they keep telling me to send you.

Hendricks!