supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Repeat

September 26th 2009 the day that the Cutters travel to Indianapolis and show everyone just what a football team is made of. The Cutters are going to repeat and the trashy Generals can do nothing about it, this game won't even be close and they can shoot all the fireworks they want.
The Generals have never been here and won't ever be here again this trip to the ship was a fluke and had it not been for the Bronco's folding there would be no unbeaten Generals team.
T.J. has played at a big school and it will show when he does a much better job at QB than Hibblien.
The Generals will probably have something to say on this post but thats life in the USA everyone has speak their mind but at about 10:30 tonight when the game is over the Generals will be the ones hanging their loser heads.
We came to Arlington last year and beat your a$$ and we are going to do the same thing tonight will be great to see the disgust and sadness on your fans face when we beat you at your HOUSE, then sit back and watch as everyone jumps ship on you next year.

Re: The Repeat

This is the day that the Generals have been waitting for too. See we was told by OUR coach in our first TEAM meeting that WE would be in the championship. He also told us we would be playing the cutters. As far the fireworks go im sure the game will be filled with them.
Your right WE have never been to a championship game before. This was no fluke my friend. We earned the right to here. Both QB's are great leaders and will do both of their teams proud.
After the game is over and we layed it all on the line and held nothing back and if the cutters have 1 or 50 more points than we do we will hold our heads high. We are proud of what we did this season. One team has to lose tonight thats football. There is no shame in losing a game that you know you did everything you could to win.
To the cutters we know that you guys earned the right to be here just like we did. We respect you for that.
We wish you guys a safe trip down and a fun and safe game.

To the person making the post all the generals that was a very good post you showed class with that post. The Generals are not supposed to win tonight Supa has them picked to loose and we all know his record so that much is a given, but they have much to be proude of they were 4-4 last season and finished this season perfect but history is against them the Cutters are the next Bronco dynasty and they will repeat and be back to back champs tonight!!
There have been many posts on this site regardsin these two teams things are not all rosey thats for sure hey come on guys this is just a football game some of you need to take a step back and a deep breath and realize that.
They do not want to loose this game and have to listen to all the talk for a whole year so they will just get serious and play ball tonight. They after all are the favorites tonight and they are the ones that much more on the line than the Generals do so Generals just have fun and enjoy the championship game you never know if you will be in another if you don't win the sun is still gonna rise in the morning and nobody will feel any different toward you. I'm sure all of your familes and friends are very proud of what you have done this year, but you are playing the Cutters the best team in semi-pro football, more coaches, bigger roster, more experience, busses for travel and they have unlimited funds to get what they need, kind of the silver spoons of semi-pro football, the Generals on the other hand scrape by every season thru hard work and dedication you always seem to come up with the sponsors or whatever you need to get things paid and be able to play, I say you guys are the blue collar lunch box toting team of the IFL and to me what you have done this season is beyond words on a message board, congrats on a great season and like the poster says someone has to loose tonight to bad it has to be the Generals but hold your heads high and be proud of what this year has been to you. One thing about this game tonight we will see who the class of the IFL is and the team to me that has the most class is you all the INDIANA GENERALS!
Good luck to both teams may you have an injury free game tonight in dry weather.

Cutter Pride there is no need to trash talk on here.

God Bless both teams in JESUS name.

Amen!

ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN words!

I don't think cutter pride thinks it is trash talking he is just being himself, I think there are many cutters who want to say something but aren't, I think the guy is just speaking his mind and saying what he feels nothing wrong with that I guess but if he don't back it up he is the one with egg on his face. One thing is certain not one touchdown or field goal will be scored on this board.