supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AMAZING

IT IS AMAZING HOW THERE HAVE BEEN NO TRASH TALKING POST ON HERE FROM THE CUTTERS... SINCE THEY WON AND ALL, YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD BE ALL OVER THIS SITE!

IF YOU HAVE EVER QUESTIONED "IS THIS GUY A REAL CUTTER" LIKE CUTTERS #1 TOWEL BOY, CUTTERS FAN, ECT.
THEY ARE NOT POSTING BECAUSE THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY "0" "NADA" NOTHING, NOT A GOD DAMN THING TO DO WITH THE CUTTERS ORGANIZATION. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE NOT POSTING. THIS JUST PERTAINS TO IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE GAME AND UP TO THIS POST... (I WOULD NOT DOUBT THIS POST WILL BRING OUT THE FAKEFUCKS)

IM JUST POSTING THIS FOR THE TRUE PEOPLE WHOM ACTUALLY REPRESENT THEIR WORDS.

KURT36
5 STRAIGHT
IFL TITLES

Re: AMAZING

Cutters defend IFL title by beating Generals, 7-6
H-T Report

September 26, 2009

INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana Cutters won their second-straight Interstate Football League championship Saturday night, edging the regular-season champion Indiana Generals, 7-6.

The previously unbeaten Generals (9-1) came in to the title tilt the top-ranked offense in the IFL. That did them little good against a stout Cutters defense, but a pair of first-half field goals still had them ahead, 6-0.

The Cutters offense suffered a big blow of its own when standout running back Israel Thompson (Martinsville) suffered a dislocated shoulder. Thompson attempted to play through the pain, but had just two second-half carries and finished with 31 yards on eight attempts.

Midway through the fourth quarter, the Generals were set to extend the lead, but a missed field goal kept the Cutters within a score.

Quarterback T.J. Brown brought the Cutters offense to life, completing five passes on the ensuing drive, including a 17-yard connection with Travis Boyd on 4th-and-11. Aaron Biggs did the ground work, running for 32 of his game-high 80 yards on the drive.

But it all came down to a 4th-and-goal at the 1. Brown snuck the ball in the end zone with 3:50 left on the clock, and kicker Jeff Westell, who missed two earlier field goal attempts (39, 51), nailed the extra point to put the Cutters (9-1) in front.

It still took two more defensive stops for the Cutters to secure their second-straight league crown.

Andre Key made an interception on the Generals’ first possession, but the Cutters had to give the ball back with 32 seconds left.

On the first play, Cutters defensive tackle Demetrius Pinckney recovered a botched snap to seal the win.

Kurt Engelking 36
IT IS AMAZING HOW THERE HAVE BEEN NO TRASH TALKING POST ON HERE FROM THE CUTTERS... SINCE THEY WON AND ALL, YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD BE ALL OVER THIS SITE!

IF YOU HAVE EVER QUESTIONED "IS THIS GUY A REAL CUTTER" LIKE CUTTERS #1 TOWEL BOY, CUTTERS FAN, ECT.
THEY ARE NOT POSTING BECAUSE THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY "0" "NADA" NOTHING, NOT A GOD DAMN THING TO DO WITH THE CUTTERS ORGANIZATION. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE NOT POSTING. THIS JUST PERTAINS TO IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE GAME AND UP TO THIS POST... (I WOULD NOT DOUBT THIS POST WILL BRING OUT THE FAKEFUCKS)

IM JUST POSTING THIS FOR THE TRUE PEOPLE WHOM ACTUALLY REPRESENT THEIR WORDS.

Hey Kirt We knew who that was as all those Cutter post. Its was Jim Allen. Coach shean found out, and ask us not to say anything on here. Now the bitter old man can talk for us all he wants as towel boy.

kirt start a jim allen post and give your two cents; they didn't want you to know who it was because you were on here too much, but it was jim allen affiliated with the second place Generals.

Yep congrats on the win bro. Cya tomm for the monday night game.And for whoever champions is let it go bro you won congrats no need for drama.If you play for the cutters if you grease the wheels for your bus if you hold the coaches nuts while he coughs for physicals. It doesnt matter anymore you won. It was a good game and all that shouldve been said was settled on the field on saturday.

BUT god damn it I cant buy a fking win couldnt win the finals in italy.Couldnt win in god damn indy. Damn you Kurt bringing your tai chi to the game like that.

Chris,
this whole post was not to point fingers at ANYONE. just to bring awareness to this site that the people posting under cutters, IS NOT THE CUTTERS!!!
And to also point this out I did not state Jims name in any of my posts. Also as you said congrats to everyone who played this past saturday. Im not talking trash, just shinning the light on what makes us look bad!

"if you grease the wheels for your bus if you hold the coaches nuts while he coughs for physicals."

I could have pissed myself!!!!

MNF
And also Cowboys by 28
"Jake Daylight I wanna go Homme"

Kurt

Champions,

Read my name its KURT. It has a U in it!
and no one said anything about anyone in particular. Not Jim Not the Generals! This post was to bring attention to the fact that people post under our name or organization and run us through the dirt...

AND YOU DONT HAVE A SINGLE FACT RIGHT IN YOUR STATEMENT!!

ALSO DONT BASH THE GENERALS OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER UNLESS YOU PUT A TRUE NAME TO IT.

Kurt36