supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL games

I was curious if any teams/players that got knocked out of the MFL playoffs were planning on attending the Brazil game or Evansville game?

Re: MFL games

I wish I could go but it's not in the cards this weekeend. I was at the Force/Pirates game last week. I do think it's important that players from eliminated teams go to those games and show their support for the league.

just wondering
I was curious if any teams/players that got knocked out of the MFL playoffs were planning on attending the Brazil game or Evansville game?

I will for sure be at the game this weekend to see #9 for the Wildcats torch that Bearcats secondary, again !lol!

See you down at the river!!

Come and introduce yourself. If you do I will let you in for free.

Frankie! Where you been?

I really want to know what your definition of 'torched' is?

You never responded to that question the first time. I'm beginning to wonder if you even have a response to that or if you just like challenging us.

If torched is what you're leading me to believe it is, then yes...we've been getting torched for the last 12 consecutive wins.

Much like the Evil Emporer...your hate makes us stronger.

Welcome to the Dark Side, Frankie.

Jake,
If I talk some $hit, can I get in free too?
I am planning on being there and look forward to it.

You don't have to talk shit. We are opening it up to any MFL player/coach that comes in your team attire gets in free. I don't think we will see our normal crowd anyway because of our Fall Festival parade is going on at the same time. Look forward to seeing you Saturday. Will you be staying in town Saturday night?

#9 needs the QB to complete the ball to him!!! Dohh!

WCW #2,

Given your last name and all, was there ever a doubt you'd be a football player? I mean, the only way it gets better than that is if your last name is Lombardi.

Haha! I tell people Tom Landry is my great great uncle and Roger Staubach taught me everything I know!

Was their a doubt? Yes, my mom wouldn't let me play till Jr. High. She still hates watching me play.

Hey man I didnt play till Jr high either, but that was because my rinky dink town didnt thave pee wee. Free uh, I should have just stayed down there since I spent $400 for the whole weekend just to get my ass kicked lol! The highlight of my trip down there was going to the zoo with my boy. It was the best field i have played on and I had fun while it lasted. Good luck to both teams in the ship.