supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
offseason

so whats goin on this offseason? are the bearcats and pirates coming to ifl? is there still an mfl? will there be a warriors team and a tornadoes team now that they lost last night? if not are they all goin to generals with jt? we know brent isnt goin back to cutters, whos taking over down there. i doubt its gettin passed over to shean? are more mustangs gonna jump to wolfpack now that they are proven? will the indiana mustangs finally go away? whats the word around the state?

Re: offseason

LET THE GAMES (SPECULATING)... BEGIN!!!

well dane cant you go ahead and answer your question, you goin to ifl or what?

dont hold your breath!

Nope.

First and foremost, it was not my question. Beyond that, I do not answer questions from anonymous posters. You will just have to wait for someone else that does.

In the meantime, speculate on...

Here's my speculation:
The Oakland Raiders and the Detroit Lions drop out of the NFL and relocate to Indiana. They join some semi-pro league bent on semi-professional dominance, only to relize there is nothing even semi-professional about either of them, they get their butts kicked even in our ranks. Tom Cable allegedly punches another assistant and they fold up shop. I could be wrong but that is my speculation.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

Sorry, I forgot the "Mistake on the Lake," aka the Cleveland Browns might be joining too.
Clawson
WWJD

Before any speculating can begin perhaps each league should work on better advertising theirselves. It's hard to know much about any league other than word-of-mouth from other team representatives.

Uprights1_NCW
Sorry, I forgot the "Mistake on the Lake," aka the Cleveland Browns might be joining too.
Clawson
WWJD

For a second there I thought you were talking about that other "Mistake on the Lake", aka the Chicago Bears.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Hey aren't you supposed to be working? Just like a Colts fan to be screwing around on company time. You need to do like a me and do it on your plan time.
Brian Clawson
WWJD

Better question yet is will the patriots and cardinals finaly put thier differences aside and become one team? I know for a fact last year the Martin boys tried to mend the fences between the two teams but it didnt work

Funny isn't plan time suppose to used to "Plan" for classes and not for screwing around on the internet. Hey teach pay attention while I drop some knowledge on you. An english idiom comes to mind that says "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones." GO COLTS!!!

Hey don't go breaking out english idiots, I'm sorry idioms, I teach math. Plus, when you've already got the day planned you don't have to do that. Da Bears!
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

ifl fan
so whats goin on this offseason? are the bearcats and pirates coming to ifl? is there still an mfl? will there be a warriors team and a tornadoes team now that they lost last night? if not are they all goin to generals with jt? we know brent isnt goin back to cutters, whos taking over down there. i doubt its gettin passed over to shean? are more mustangs gonna jump to wolfpack now that they are proven? will the indiana mustangs finally go away? whats the word around the state?

This is an interesting post to pop up so soon usually taakes at least a month for some rumors to start

Why would there not be an M.F.L next year??

Why would there not be a Tornado team next year they are still ranked number 1 for the state???

Would J.T add everyone and take a chance on messing with his teams chemistry which seems pretty good even though they lost the ship.????

Why would you even say the Slainard wasn't coming back no way does he not return for another season?????

Does the wolfpack even need any of the mustangs??????

Just passing time and wondering outloud not really saying you are right or wrong on any of the items you brought up, not agreeing or disagreeing

The Pirates are looking at moving leagues the IFL is the first pick.
Bearcats are not going to the IFL. Loaction wise it does not work for them or the IFL.
The warriors will try to continue but the word on the street is that a new team is paying players to play and most of the warriors are heading there. The new team is called the yellowjackets. They are trying to pull some sneaky stuff. The are trying to run two teams. One NAFL and one IFL. They will say that the IFL team will not be paying the players but thats a LIE! Players have already been given money.
The Tornados will be back next year better than ever!
The best thing for Triggs is to get someone who has some control over a team and can be trusted to stick it out a whole season no matter what. Some control and a few new players and the Tornados will win the NAFL agin next year. Who is the man that that can pull in the players and run the team with the X's and O's and controls the jimmy and Joe's hmmm JT!!!!! Sign him and it's a wrap.
Brent will be back and the Cutters will three peat.
The wolfpack will do fine on their own getting players. The mustangs have made some changes and everyone should look forward to them being in the title hunt agian. The Indiana Mustangs will come back for a 350 season, hell they have been around longer than football lol.
Not to sure about the Generals next year. It was a one and done for them. The Wildcats would make a great fit in the IFL so would the Cardnials. Patriots are are folding at least thats the small chatter thats going on. I hope not, I hope wayne and the pats go to the IFL and show everyone that wayne's boys are still championship team. Man what if Bret,matt and JT all coached on the same team. Could you see the talent and coaching on that team. Thats what fantasy semi pro football is for i guess.

OMG WWWD?

Its not even November yet people. Wasn't last weekend the championship game?

I will say for certain 3 things

1) The MFL reps are trying to schedule a meeting within the month to discuss the future of the league.

2) The Pirates have applied to the IFL for 2010, but applied does not mean we are in. It takes an interview and a majority vote. Until that time and action takes place, no one can say the Pirates are in the IFL.

3) There will be a million new teams, but as we learned this past year, some more painfully than others, that until you play that first down of the first game, there is no certainty. Reminders: Affliction, Phoenix, Ravens, Knights. I already know of 4 new teams for next year but I'll let their owners do it their way and wish them the best of luck. Success seems to run around 50%