supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To the Ohio River Bearcats

I would like to personally say congrats on your 2009 MFL Championship & season. You guys have a class organization and are a great group of men. It was a hell of a game. Obviously I would have liked a different outcome. Our goal every season is simple, CHAMPIONSHIP. I'm pretty sure you guys have that same goal and you achieved it last night. If you guys are planning on entering the national tournament I wish you the best. Booker, it's always good seeing you. Seems like you get better every year. Bearcats, stay safe in the offseason & happy holidays. Look forward to more battles down the road.

Re: To the Ohio River Bearcats

what national tourny?

Its called the American Bowl and it will be hosted in miami florida. I am pretty sure we will be playing the mid ohio jets for the national championship. We are all excited and ready for the trip down there. We need to stay focused and ready to play. Also the wildcats played a hard fought game be safe and we are looking forward to playing you next year!

Isnt that the game that teams are picked for it?? The "National Championship" thats not actually a championship!!

Frankie so what if it is. Honestly who cares? It's a chance to play ball in January in Florida. We will practice hard between now and then but in the end it's Florida and football in January. How can that be a bad thing?

Is frankie his real name?

is stupid yours?

Frankie is anyone that talks shit to us and is scared to post their name. lol Frankie your being very inmature you should respect people for the good things that they have done and not be such a bitch about it! Frankie keep it in your pant don't get so excited if the mfl is not around next year we will see you in the ifl

What makes you think the IFL would want you? It seems that the teams in the MFL dont like the drive to you.

Who said anything about us going to the IFL? We are going to do what we did last year which is to sit back reevaluate our situation and decide what we believe is best for us. MFL, IFL, GMFL they are all on the same level with the others.

Bearcats, glad to hear you will be participating in and no doubt winnining the AA National Championship in January. As for the shit talkers on this thread, what's new and who really gives a rats ass what you say or think. TALK IS CHEAP. Bearcats keep us posted on how everything turns out.

frankie frankie be nice do you play football?

Frankie Valens,

Two young and much respected organizations were picked to play in the AFN AA National Championship.

Bearcats in their 2nd season, the Jets in their 3rd season. Yeah, everyone complains about these national games, just like people gripe about the College BCS games.

End of the day, both teams were honored by the invite and would like to settle it on the field in Sunny Florida.

Congrats Bearcats on a great MFL Season......

Mr. Da Bull

The Jets have proven they can can play with the big boys over the last few years. Their is no doubt that you will win this game and be the National Champions. The only thing that would stop you is if you loaded your roster with players who never played, but you wont need to do that anyhow.

Mr. Frankie,

Thank you for your vote of confidence, but I have been around long enough to know that you have to play the game first.

We have a talented team and we hope to see how good the Ohio River Bearcats are. We won't know until we play the game, until then, it is just speculation.

sam the bull cant wait to get anther shot,we played you for championship last year i played with tristate titans.good luck and travel safe

Sounds great Bearcat 70......

Bring the sunscreen!

Better not dont want to get any darker lol.Whats the name of your d end the tall brother, is he still kickin ask.

Assuming you are talking about #8 Damian Birch.....yes....he is still doing his thing. He had another good year with us.

vs the Titans last year, he wore #15 because I left his jersey in my hotel room on accident....lol

The Cyclones would beat you both..They offered to come to both teams and got Declined. Why? Hmmmm, you could have still played in florida after you played the cyclones right? Oh wait, not if your afraid to lose.
These teams all agreed to be apart of the Semi Pro BCS and the Cyclones Ranked #4 wanted to TRAVEL to the Jets and got declined AGAIN. So next we try the Bearcats DECLINED! These games would have been in October, plenty of time before the January game!
How do you turn down a top ranked team who wants to Travel 6 hours to play you? Cyclones traveled 15 hours last year to Play West Virgina, WHY? Because we want to play the best teams. So take your sorry teams down to florida and know ONCE AGAIN YOU DUCKED THE CYCLONES....

Troy? Is that you?

Are you trying to pull some shenannigans on here?

You know we'll see you next year.

We arent scared of you, with the team we have we wil beat you guys.The titans gave you every thing you wanted,the vipers gave you every thing you wanted.With the player we have,you dont want none if it wasnt for the game in miami,bet your ass we would play you.The bearcats speaking for the whole taem,want you as much as you want us,stay in touch with tieken he will make it happen.

He will make it happen? It was suppsed to happen on October 24th but you backed out!! WHat does Florida in January have to do with a Game in October? I will tell you...CHICKEN...You gave us all you could handle? We beat you 35-0 14-12 41-35 and 14-12 and this year we are way better and would beat your ass.. Its ok, I know you have a game in JANUARY!!!! So there is no way you could play us now its to close to your next game!!!!!!!!!
WE OFFERED TO COME TO YOU AND THE JETS!!! YES WE WOULD COME TO YOU!!! THATS JUST FLAT OUT CHICKEN FROM THE BEARCATS AND JETS...PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Oh look the cute little fish is upset.

Aren't the Jets ranked higher than you guys in the the Semi-pro BCS that's run by YOUR league commissioner?

I'm sorry guys, I'm a complete total douchebag who has no idea what he's talking about. I apologize to the teams I called out, but I apologize more to my team. They are a class act and I am an aberration to their character.

Also I am gay!

The problem is people only want to play you once you get an invite to a bowl game knowing that you can't play anymore games.

Jets would more than welcome the opportunity to play NEMO during our annual Triple header.....until then, We have Florida on our mind.

Nemo we no to be the best, you have to beat the best.Its has been long season for us,you have to look at the big picture, what more inportant the game in miami or the game with you.We no you guys have a great coach and team,i have the most respect for your team.Hope you under stand,that we have a championship game coming no need to take the game at this time.so call us what you want,by the way their is a team in indy called the tornado give them a call.

I only have two more goals left as a player in Semi-Pro Football.

1. Beat the Mid-Ohio Jets
2. Beat the NEMO Cyclones

I hope to take care of both within the next six months....

Nemo Cyclones
The Cyclones would beat you both..They offered to come to both teams and got Declined. Why? Hmmmm, you could have still played in florida after you played the cyclones right? Oh wait, not if your afraid to lose.
These teams all agreed to be apart of the Semi Pro BCS and the Cyclones Ranked #4 wanted to TRAVEL to the Jets and got declined AGAIN. So next we try the Bearcats DECLINED! These games would have been in October, plenty of time before the January game!
How do you turn down a top ranked team who wants to Travel 6 hours to play you? Cyclones traveled 15 hours last year to Play West Virgina, WHY? Because we want to play the best teams. So take your sorry teams down to florida and know ONCE AGAIN YOU DUCKED THE CYCLONES....

So let me try to understand what you want us(Bearcats&Jets) to do... instead of participating in a National Championship game (the bigger game) you rather have one of us to play yall (smaller game)&risk injurying players...&for what?...bragging rights? Is that correct?

How is it a National Championship game if there are teams ranked ahead of you? Dont Kid your self its not a national championship game. Now If the Jets Played the Cyclones and somehow won the Game they would Jump the Lackawana Dynasty and be ranked #1 same goes if the Cyclones won.
Risk Injury? The Game is 3 months away!!!! You cant get healthy in 3 months...KEEP MAKING EXCUSES LITTLE BITCHES

NEMO, I guess the real question is... If you are THAT good, why aren't you playing for the "AAA" title like you should be?

Wolf
NEMO, I guess the real question is... If you are THAT good, why aren't you playing for the "AAA" title like you should be?

c-s this...

Nemo Cyclones
How is it a National Championship game if there are teams ranked ahead of you? Dont Kid your self its not a national championship game. Now If the Jets Played the Cyclones and somehow won the Game they would Jump the Lackawana Dynasty and be ranked #1 same goes if the Cyclones won.
Risk Injury? The Game is 3 months away!!!! You cant get healthy in 3 months...KEEP MAKING EXCUSES LITTLE BITCHES

With that kind of attitude, no wonder nobody wants to play you.

Wayne, we should get a game against the Cyclones.

I'm sorry guys, I still live at home with my mommy and my stupid faggy little brother logged on as me and posted this. Please forgive me? I would hate for all your teams to boycott our team next year. I know if we're good, we should try to play teams that are at least AAA, but my tiny penis prevents me from making that move.

A-Sub... Is that really you???? OMG, I can't believe it. I might suit up if you are playin'

NEMO Cyclones,

Honestly, with comments like that, I don't think many teams would care to play you guys. I would hope to think you guys would have more class than this, but it is what it is.

NEMO Cyclones vs Mid Ohio Jets.....we can set it up in May....ball is in your court.....

NEMO Cyclones,

Honestly, with comments like that, I don't think many teams would care to play you guys. I would hope to think you guys would have more class than this, but it is what it is.

NEMO Cyclones vs Mid Ohio Jets.....we can set it up in May....ball is in your court.....