supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Post Confirmed Changes HERE

I am looking to do a bit of off-season housecleaning here. Please confirm any team or league foldings or new teams that will be competing in 2010. We're looking ONLY for confirmed details- especially with respect to new teams. Please do not clutter up this thread with other discussion- only confirmed details.

Things like teams changing leagues- team name or location changes- those kinds of things- are also welcome here, but be sure to be clear and brief and only post details that have been confirmed.

Thanks very much, folks, and enjoy your off-season.

Re: Please Post Confirmed Changes HERE

I will make this public now.

The Adams County Patriots will no longer be competing in the MFL, or any other league from this point forward. The team has officially been dissolved.

This decision was made prior to the end of the season, but I have put off announcing it for a couple of reasons.
While the Patriots will no longer be competing, rest assured that the players in this area will not be left without a team to play for.
I have turned control over to the very capable hands of several people who want to take the team in new direction. They have my full support and will have my help if needed.
My goal from the beginning of this season was for this to be my last as a team owner win, lose, or tie, didn't matter.
I now plan to focus my energy and time on a couple of new ventures, one of a personal and family nature, the other, helping to organize and maintain a successful league for teams to compete in.
I hope I haven't stepped on too many toes along the way!!!!!

I felt that it would be too much of a burden to try and run the day-to-day operations of an individual team and help with league leadership as well. I also wanted to eliminate any "conflict of interest" that could arise.

Thank you to all of the owners, coaches, and players who have made this so much fun for so long. I am looking forward to future successes and whatever else is in store for all of us.

Right on wayne, its good to see more and more people stepping up to help create a stable organized league.

Since it has been MONTHS and MONTHS since any update, now would be a good time for you knuckleheads to weigh in.

I know there are several changes- but they need to be confirmed by those in the know, so please step up with details, fellas. You know who you are!

Supa -

The Crush and the Indy Warriors have both taking a season off. Will they return? The only testament to that will be 2011.
The Midwest Force has changed their logo for the better I might add.

Thanks for the details- the necessary adjustments have been made. Please make sure to pass on any other relevant material as it becomes available.

Ohio Force changed name to Midwest Force and is also playing in the Interstate Football League, which should be common news by now.

before people even start talking, correction from flash's post, there are two forces, The Ohio Force of the crfl and the Midwest Force of the IFL

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks for the update.

Tri County Raiders have changed their website to www.tricountyraiders.com

The Elkhart SHamrock have change their website to www.leaguelineup.com/elkhartshamrock ...

I believe all logos and websites are up to date. Can anyone confirm anything that I've missed?

Who rock? SHAMROCK!

One final appeal before I drop this thread for the season. Are there ANY other teams about whom we need more information- or updated logos/website URLs?