supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
indoor tournament

The wap warhawks are hosting an 7on7 indoor tournament in Nov. If anyone is interested in playing please email at wpawarhawk69@yahoo.com

Thanks

Gary

Re: indoor tournament

Hell yea, what are some of the details on this tourney, like where will it be hosted at and dates mainly?

It is going to be held in Pittsburgh pa, the dates are nov 27-29 if you need any more info please call me at 412-377-8070

Gary

there is going to be an indoor tourney in Lima at the Newpco center put on by the Lima warriors! I belive its going to be in November!! I believe there is info on there website. Also if any teams are doing indoor tounneys and need a linemen or other players give me i call i have some guys who will play!! Bryant Hensley 419 302 5303!!

I am not sure when limas is. But ours is NOV 27-29

Gary
I am not sure when limas is. But ours is NOV 27-29

hr to an hr and a half north of dayton

Dude, you even quoted his comment...

He said he didn't know WHEN Lima's was, not WHERE Lima is! LMAO!

sorry it was a long day i had three test and wasnt reading things clearly im the dumbass lol

no worries, i'm just bustin balls here

its all good so anyways back to the subject of this thread. My team the Ohio Force is interested in the tournament in Lima when will more information be out?

of99 i will make some calls on Limas Tourney seeing how i most likely will be playing with u all !! I mean if u all have room and an extra jesyey!

ahhhhhhhh so you are one of the "new" guys lol

I see dont want to drive to pittsburgh but still want to play in a tournament. I didnt start this thread to promote someones elses tournament I did it for the the team that is hosting it.

sorry bro lima's closer

is it the same payouts

doesnt matter Gary, LIMA is a shit load closer to these people!

Its great that you want to promote your tourney but unless you are throwing in gas money and hotel fees you probably wont hear anything about your tourney...
(also food money for the big guys)

my peaceful observation

Kurt

Kurt,

If you put 6 people to a mini van the gas is almost nothing as per the motel its like 10 per player if 4 are to a room. So the cost is no is bad is what you think, But whatever