supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merge

I heard a rumor that the Cardinals and Pats are merging to form a team. WHAT a powerhouse that would be.

Re: Merge

who cares it wont last the egos are to big!!!

If you dont know the guys on either team dont speak about the egos. The guys on both teams are winners and want to win and i for one played with the owners of the Cardinals the Martin boys and i know for a fact that they demand respect...and with the guys running the pats if they merge indiana semi pro ball better open their eyes because that will be one hell of a team...with wayne-doc-jim-corey and courtney running things this team will turn some heads. Good luck you guys make it happen.Corey i heard you were goin into retirement, say it aint so man know you got atleast 2 years left! -Antwain- Original member Of the SOUTHBEND STAMPEDE!

Wayne has already said that he is not going to be running a team. He is taking a bigger role with in the MFL, if they are around next year.

Sb Stampede
If you dont know the guys on either team dont speak about the egos. The guys on both teams are winners and want to win and i for one played with the owners of the Cardinals the Martin boys and i know for a fact that they demand respect...and with the guys running the pats if they merge indiana semi pro ball better open their eyes because that will be one hell of a team...with wayne-doc-jim-corey and courtney running things this team will turn some heads. Good luck you guys make it happen.Corey i heard you were goin into retirement, say it aint so man know you got atleast 2 years left! -Antwain- Original member Of the SOUTHBEND STAMPEDE!

First things first if you were even Remotely close you would know that Egos killed both these teams last year.
I give the Martin boys credit they tried but other egos caused them to end up forfeiting games at the end of the season and turmoil within.

The Pats on the other hand yes Wayne has said he is done and Doc is trying to get things going but who knows they lost @ home twice this season which has never been done and low numbers and players complaining how thing AKA money was being handled who knows I wish them the best of luck.

Just a fyi I was @ 3 of the cardinal games and 3 Pats games and at the end they both looked like there were on life support.

"First things first if you were even Remotely close you would know that Egos killed both these teams last year.
I give the Martin boys credit they tried but other egos caused them to end up forfeiting games at the end of the season and turmoil within."

I don't normally respond to these messages.. just like to read them.. But "Turmoil within".. You are not in the place to speak about/or for the Cardinals, if you were not on our team, or had a place in our team management. You are not close enough.. You want to know about the Cardinals? Myself, or the Martin boys, as you call them will tell you about them..Egos..Not on the field.. Respect.. Better believe I demand it..
Merger... Have to wait and see..

First of all, the monster is hibernating right now but trust me, you wont want to provoke too much. Just a warning, lol! Coach Mom, i would love to get some contact between us and see what we can do. Right now theres three of us that are putting some things in order to see exactly where we are and where we want to go. I have meetings set up with Doc and Nick this friday, and another with head coach prospect on sunday. Would like to get a sit down with you, Corey and Courtney. Let me know what works for you guys, you can email me at csmcdonald5@mchsi.com. Looking forward to talking to you. C5

Chris, the biggest problem we would have would be our number situation. You and I! lol!! I'll email u later.

Yeah dont think that I havent thought about that!! Looking forward to working together.C5