supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
indoor tourny Nov. 27th and 28th

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:00 PM, bott jeremy wrote:

hello, all

I would like to invite you to play in a indoor tourny at apex sport zone located in Lima,Ohio the website for the tourny is www.apexssportszone.com/tournaments/adult-indoor-football.html you can get all your info there. it is a 21 man roster limit and it is $950 per team and 3 games are guaranteed. now you ask yourself why? here are some reasons.

1. to keep your players in off-season shape
2. to have fun and to bring unity with players
3 a chance to get new players a look for your team.
4. to have a chance to make money for your up coming season

wooo did you say money yes money we will pay out for first place $1900 and second place $1400 and that if we only get at least 6 teams if you have any questions you can call john bell at 567-712-7175 or contact me jeremy bott at thunder45801@yahoo.com i work at apex and i am also the Lima Warrirs player rep. i will also be trying to get discounted prices for a hotel down the street. i hope to hear from you very soon

Re: indoor tourny Nov. 27th and 28th

$950 a team That more than most teams pay in league fees for all season.

Your crazy if that's what your charging.

well ok $950 but 1st place gets $1900 and 2nd place gets $1400 and you will get 3 games guareented

ill get my team in it if theres only 1 team !

in it for the money!!

Steelers will enter if there are only 2 teams and we agree to split the prize up evenly

ok the deadline is Nov. 21st and we have 1 team and 2 maybe and we also got a hotel cut rate at Fairfeild Inn for $79.00 a night the address is 2179 Elida Rd. Lima,Ohio 45805 the number is 419-224-8496 just tell them you are with the Apex indoor tourny. it is 5min from Apex and 1min from a mall I do hope some of you guys get involved in this i mean 3 games for sure and a chance to win money.