supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Little Boy needs some Prayers and Christmas Cards

Fellas...this is from a Player from the MSFL...he posted this last night on the Message board...

Diana Harrison Biorkman (a friend of a friend), has 5 year old son who is at the end if a 2½ year battle with neuroblastoma cancer. They are celebrating Christmas next weekend. He isn't going to make it to Christmas. His last wish is that has asked for Christmas cards. Anyone wanting to send one, please send to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountain View Circle, South Lyon, MI 48178

Noah needs our support, if you want you can even send him somthing small, if anything, pray for him.

If you have a few minutes...please send this little boy a Christmas Card this weekend. I think it would be great for him to get as many cards and gifts from people all around the world.

thanks guys!

Re: Little Boy needs some Prayers and Christmas Cards

This is an important kindness that each of you should consider doing. Bring some comfort to this young man if you can.

Once again, this is precisely the kind of thing for which this community is well suited- so please consider helping out.

Thanks Supa....
I have been spreading the news throughout the internet world.
One of the Thunder Players is a Teacher in Chicago and he got his class to fill out cards...
and what happens...
ripple effect...
some kids are going to take the email to their churches.

for those who think that this is a hoax, one person from the NAFL snoped it...
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/biorkman.asp

Its for real folks...

This is a big chance to make a small difference in the life of a little boy that has been fighting for a while now. Please take a small amount of your time and send this little man a card. More importantly keep praying for him, because god is still performing miracles to this day.

Gross #19

Noble County Wolfpack

I know some of us have work outs and try outs in the next few weeks. Everyone get a few cards and get the signed at the workouts. Drop them in the mail and brighten this boy's day. Easy enough and great time to do it.

Mike K
KC Mustangs

One way for anyone to promote this is to put it on their facebook.... I did that this morning and the response has been amazing!

Gambrel,
Hey man can you hit me with your email address?
I have a matter to discuss with you about Noah.

Thanks

Here is the web-site for South Lyon, Michigan. When you click on it the official web-site for the town it has this little boys picture and links for him. This kids smile can even melt Engelking's cold heart. Get off your butts and get a card in the mail NOW!!

http://www.southlyonmi.org/1/223/index.asp

Mike,
Thank You.

dongambrel@yahoo.com

Today he went on to no more pain and suffering. He is finding peace now, we need to keep his friends and family in our thoughts and prayers. Noah Boirkman you will be remembered and we will see you again another day.