supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
indiana titans 2010

the titans are gearing up for 2010 already have more players then we had last year 22 vets coming back and 25 new guys and 15 have college exp. and its only nov things in titan land are looking real for next year

Re: indiana titans 2010

gl to you guys

you should join the IFL

Yeah...but would be a conflict of interest if the Titans join the IFL...since the Owner is the President of the MSFL

titans team meeting is on dec. 5th at 7:30pm at laville high school lakeville in us 31 between lapaz and south bend

cnotes give me a callcoach don

Coach Don I got a new phone and all my contacts were lost call me at 260- 804-1245

come on Don, first its not hard to have more players then last year since the Titans only had 12 players that last game that were reg, one was our 56 year old coach, and 4 other guys that were friends or family of the others who traveled to IL, so who are the 22 vets? I not try'n to start something but don't go over board on the pr about your 50 players with 15 new college guys.

Hicks, I am going to start something now... do NOT run your mouth about how the titans will play the Hitmen, and then punk out like the little bitch you and your punk ass team has always been, just keep your damn mouth shut, and look the fool then open it and remove all doubt, you and richhart are two of the biggest liars and wannabes I've ever been around, which is say'n something to someone who has played for teams in 4 states and 2 countries since 1972, you lie about the money, the players, the uniforms, the game take, everything... you make me sick, and if you or any one of your team wants to take it up with me I'm easy to find, I'm at LaVille every damn day, you home field clown, where I have my picture and my whole family on the wall of fame Zartman #50 Indiana Hitmen, 08-09 team Capt of the Indiana Titans