supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters/Generals

Wondering when these 2 ball clubs will start off-season workouts. I am an IFL veteran & I do not wish to disclose my name/team affiliation until I make a decision to play for a team. Checked both websites & no info. Just wondering.

Re: Cutters/Generals

You need to ask your self what are you looking for? Each team has their unique strengths but both teams are great teams.
Criteria I think most players look at in selecting a team are - travel, cost, open positions(potential playing time), coaching staff, players on the team, and opportunity to win.

I would contact each team, do some research, and make an informed decision.

I believe the offseason workouts for us (Generals) should be starting sometime in the near future. We have our team banquet this Saturday and I'm guessing we'll have more information coming at that meeting. Please continue to check back on here and at the team website for information on team workouts. Or if you'd like you can contact Coach JT at the e-mail address or number listed on the team website. Hope to see you out at Butler.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

You can feel free to email me or you can call me and I will gladly keep you in the loop for when all of our stuff is starting.....317-809-1215

Go where you feel you will get an honest shot at playing time. If you check early post about these 2 teams prior to the season beginning. You will see very negative remarks about 1 particular ball club.

very tru IFL Fan but to be honest i believe you will hear and see negative stuff about both, which is so funny to me but hey. I mean we are 50miles apart which to be honest really isnt that far and i make the drive with a few other teammates down to bloomington once a week and we car pool so its not that bad. Yes u will hear negative things thats a fact however the real fact is there will be negatives about any place you decide to play, it just all depends on what is best for you...I make the drive because I love the team i play for and i love my coaches, and I have college ties down in bloomington, but i do have alot of friends that play for the Generals and I will say this, they know how to win and JT is a good dude to play for, so to be honest I dont think you could go wrong with either team....There are some other teams in Indy and bordering areas that play in other leagues which might also b a good fit

I guess you can tell which team the IFL fan was referring to. Im just curious how many more ex-cutters will be on the generals roster in 2010