supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Not easy

I figured this to be the best place for everyone that needs to know or would even want to know on something i have to say. If you know me, you know that its been kinda rough since I was laid off from my dream job about 1 1/2 ago. Since its be a struggle to find a job let alone a job that covered the bills. Saying that I found a job that I start next week and will be moving to New Mexico at the middle of the week. So unfortunately I wont be playing for my 4th championship in a row and the Cutters 3rd!
I really want to thank all my teammates and everyone that I have met here playing this amazing game. There are guys that are not even on my team that I will miss playing against.
I will be on this site checking up on things and I think I have found a team to play for there, so my playing days are not over yet but I will say that its not the same to me. Well I think I rambled enough but make sure you rep your league, team, yourself, and most importantly your family to the fulliest!!

I want to give special thanks to supa, sports reporter, vince and the guy involved in the new website. Also, Dre, Cam, Robbie, Harvey, Kurt, Mr. Eason, Moore, Burton, Hendricks.....i would never ever play with or against a better group of men.

Later

Re: Not easy

sad to see you go bro.. but you have to whats best for you and your family.... it was an honor playing with you maybe you could come watch us play a game next season... but good luck and i wish you the best in New Mexico....
no matter what bro you will always be a Cutter for life

Right on bro!! you guys are always going to be family and im sure there wont be anyone down there that dresses as good as your ass lol. I will be around dont worry!

GOD DAMN!! WHAT THE FUCK JC! YOU CAN COME DOWN HERE AND WORK AS A WALMART GREETER OR SOMETHING...

GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER YOU DO AND STAY HEALTHY
PLEASE PLAESE KEEP IN TOUCH YOU GOT MY NUMBER CALL ME WHEN YOU GET OUT TO LOBO COUNTRY

JC HIT ME UP WE NEED TO ALL GO OUT BEFORE YOU LEAVE SO WE CAN DO IT BIG.... YOU BETTER BELIVE WHEN YOU GET SETTLED IN IM COMING TO VISIT.

J.C.

I hate to hear this.

I still remember when I was on the Dragons and we almost jawed at one another on the website with trash talk..then as soon as I met you that same game, we shook hands and I was like "Ya know, this guy is allright."
It was the one of the few times I was a fan of another player who I played against.

Please stay in touch and let us know how it goes.

I pray you nothing but the best and success!

Hendricks

Wishing you the best....

todays world is a ugly one....but I pray things work out for you..

Kurt, Harvey for sure yall better come down ...Hendricks yeah i remember and its been nothing but good fun playing against you...i look forward to it every year even though you are coaching now.
Gam, I still remember my days in the MSFL and your days with the titans...those were the days...if we could have only had a damn consistant offense in those days lol...its been real everyone and i will keep you updated on what is going on in NM. I plan on getting a ship there too.

JC-

You did good work for the game in our area both on the field and off. We all wish you good luck going forward. Can I ask where you're going in New Mexico? I've got contacts in most corners of this country and can do my best to get you connected with a team if there is one close.

Good luck and don't be a stranger.

im not going to be far from Albuquerque since i will be working there. That would be great if you could guide me in the right direction. Thanks again and I love this site so there is no way I will be a stranger.

As I am sure you know, NM is a pretty sparsely populated place, so most of the teams there are concentrated in ABQ - so you're in good shape. There are a lot of teams in the valley south of town- below is a link that should get you started...if I had my choice, I'd throw my lot in with the Razorbacks- good guys running that team and they've had lots of success.

Good luck, man- and keep us posted.

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/NMAFL

JC goodluck with your life, I will be prayin for you, I'm glad I got the chance to get to know you and play with you, be safe and Never let Kurt And Harvey come visit when the get out of state there are no holds barred!!

thanks supa...i was looking at the razorbacks and have sent them an email already. Also there is a 3rd year team there as well in the wolfpack i believe that i have emailed and actually talked too....thank you so much for your help!!!

Al, for sure man...I would have been a Bronco forever man. You know i was coming to the broncos because i was tired of teams folding and wanted to stick with one team. Then maybe you should come down with them to babysit! lol....thanks man i will miss indy for sure, but i will be back often...my family is here and my kids will be coming back here during holidays to visit their moms family.

JC........man, I tell ya, you never know what you are going to miss when your computer goes down for a couple of days. Moving to new mexico, who am I going to jaw at the whole game next year when I play the cutters. I tell ya, its been a pleasure playing against you. You are a class A competitor. Best of luck to you.

jc my bro. i dont even need to get on here and say nothing cause you know where our relationship stands but ill leave a lil memory. first year playing semi pro ball was with dragons. showed up to practice on a tues and started that sat at middle linebacker against our most hated rival, brocos. i didnt know much about you guys excpet i was supposed to hate you haha. everyone knows dragons folded as well as broncos and so happens we meet up on cutters. i first show up and see the broncos guys and immediately im like oh great, get to play with these guys. you were the first one i ended up talking to and you closed the gap i had with the all the other guys and now some of my closest freinds are you, kurt, bobby and harvey. had alot of good times on and def off the field with you bro. will miss ya but i know ill see you again soon(better be this weekend). later bro

oh yeah i forgot. GO GENERALS!!!! gonna be back next year with lil weight on our shoulders. look out ifl(hopefully merged ifl)

if we are such good friends then why dont we play on the same team MIKE!!??

you can talk trash with me gross....

and JC best of luck to you and the fam.

Kurt36

Kurt its because Mike doesnt like winning championships!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry mike i had too!!

oh i will still talk smack gross!!! but you are right man...it has been a lot of fun playing against you the past few years...good luck this year...im gonna be staying up to date on the games.

Say it ain't so my brother JC leavin nap. Hey i agree with kurt u can go do the walmart greeter job lmao. Naw but serious good luck to u man. It was and honor been able to play with u both as a Bronco my rookie year and with the Cutters. I will miss seen u smack boys (espsially on kickoff). Good luck to u man in new mexico and remeber white socks in the playoffs out there. BROTHERHOOD

JC- Sorry to hear the news about your move. But everything happens for the best and I hope you new job in NM turns out great!

Let me say publicly that you were a pleasrue to coach over the past 2 years. Great attitude - never a complaint and always positive - with a great nose for the football. I lost count of how many fumbles you recovered.

I was happy we were able to get a championship for you on your high school home field!

Best of luck to you and your family! God Bless.

JC,
I wish you the best of luck man. I know things can be very hard and the world is a tough and unkind place. You have the strength and desire to make things right for yourself and family. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to call.
It was a pleasure coaching you.

Rondell

Rondell, thanks man!! I have to say that playing for you was the most fun I had. You had so much passion and could get a Priest ready to take someones head off!!! Practice starts this week for me!! Wish me luck and hopefully I can work my way back up to a starting spot! I have been running because i know these moutains will not be kind to my lungs lol...im getting old lol