supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elkhart County Hurricanes

There will be a team meeting for the newly formed elkhart county hurricanes on saturday nov 28th at 6 pm at heinnies restaurant in elkhart.

Re: Elkhart County Hurricanes

Who is the owner/ownership of this team?

Whats up man. Keep us posted on this you know we are a 6 or 7 man package deal maybe even more. Info Info my guy!! my # is 299-8328. If i dont answer leave your #. I am glad to see you guys were serious.

If you have questions or need directions contact ryan holt at 574-596-9720....ill be hittin you up real soon 7

package deals? lol wow...

we live in indiana, hurricanes??? seriously. when has there ever been a hurricane in indiaia. its cool if you want the colors orange and green, they are cool ass looking colors. but get a diff name. one that makes sense

hurricanes
we live in indiana, hurricanes??? seriously. when has there ever been a hurricane in indiaia. its cool if you want the colors orange and green, they are cool ass looking colors. but get a diff name. one that makes sense

Nothing wrong with using the name Hurricanes in Indiana. Its not like it hasn't been done before. Don't forget the Univeristy of Tulsa (Oklahoma) is the Golden Hurricanes. How many hurricanes have you heard of in Oklahoma? I haven't heard of any but they still use that as their mascot. Good luck to you guys up there.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Thanks clawson look forward to hopefully playin you guys next year....and ill make sure I talk to the owner about making a name change jus for you buddy lol

Glad to amuse you mr anonymous ha ha. It was a joke so i guess i did my job by wowing you. But what is real hurricane 2 is there is about fourteen to fifteen guys that i know want to play. After you separate the ones talking through the bottle at the bar there is about eight or nine definite. You about know who we are. We are just not sure where yet. And who gives a shit what the mascot is unless you plan on being a cheer boy. We are still playing football right?

If this is chaz relax we will all get our shot to make the roster dont try to make some noise from that computer and for sure dont bite off more than you can handle. This will not be a bar hoppers team only guys that want to win. No fly by BS up in this one just heart and guts and when the dust clears maybe just maybe we will be at the top and show all that we wanted it more than the next guy. Lots to do and little time to do it but one thing is for sure WE WILL MAKE SOME NOISE. Lets see what happens and lets fill a hard core roster and get this sucker started.

Where are you guys playing? Who is the Team Owner?
Thank You The Elkhart Truth News Paper

Make the call the numbers are here or show up at the meeting simple simple simple. Thats all you need to know. True players will show up.

o yeah.......its going to be real great!

If you know me you know i am always relexed. You have to comprehend what you read before you speak on it. How am i making noise from a computer by telling the man there are alot guys that want to play that are still undecided and this is my only form of communication with him. Did i say anything about a bar hoppers team? I dont get out much but when i do i know alot of people from South Bend that want to play. A bar hoppers team? You probably go to the damn bar. Oh and i didnt even say anything about the actual action of playing football itself so how in the hell can i be "biting off more than i can handle"? I'll let my game speak like it usually does. If you know me you know that i always talk about not talking shit on the computer to whatever team i am on. Like i said understand what you are reading before you speak on it. And keep my name out of your mouth if you aint got the nuts to use yours. Thank you sir.

Chaz -

Is this Chaz Watford? If so, how's it going??? Tony from the Warriors - I hope all is good with ya Bro!

Whats up Tony. Harold was telling me about the season yall had last year. I got to admit i miss playing for coach Agee and crew.I just wish i wasnt so far away man them eight hour trips was a beast! Good luck this year man.

Don't worry chaz this O WILL GIVE THE D A BREAK. I'm just saying you all need to bring some heart because we both know what it takes to win. Heart is something that most of the Shamrock did not have and this will be a weed out process on people who want to be there not just talk that they are. Bring all the guys you want to bring we need to fill a roster full of guys that want to be a team not play by themselves. The together theme was never apart of the Shamrock and never will be. This will be a new level of team play that i hope we will be one unit going to battle with the same game plan. WIN AT ALL COST!!!!!!

Oh yeah chaz i like my title. It will be the name i use because thats all people need to know. Thank you sir. And why do you think it will be great Outlaw? You commin out for the squad????

Ill watch you guys next year.

Ok Mr sorrow. THat is on your birth certificate right? Of course you like your title because thats your mask. You have the nerve to talk about heart but you hide behind a fictional name? If you had any heart you would stand up for what you say. I will give it to you though it does match the fall season. I asked you not to use my name if you wouldnt use yours. Yet and still you do what you do. It almost seems like this is personal. I know it is because "give the d a break" is what i said last year. I apologize to my teamates for a second time, but i get frustrated like everyone else. You saw my name on this board and just wanted to say something even if it was completely misleading to the nature of my comments. Its not like i dont already know you just not exactly who. Im not going to call you a coward because your probably not but you sure have the characteristics of one. Well my number is 574-993-3844 and 574-299-8328. Maybe if we talk 1 on 1 it will help you man up.

Meeting has been moved up to 6 same place.....chaz I'm gonna call u today and let you know everything I kno

Pump the brakes fellas....it's a little contradictory to say things werent this and things werent that before and still bite at people.....respect the game and respect the people that sacrifice esp at this level...

like I have always said and felt when it comes to leagues or teams in smaller markets the more there are the more watered down everything is...esp when your gonna compete against markets like chicago indy bloomington and otheres but everybody thinks they can do it better instead of pooling their resources together

please dont read any hate in this....whether you like me or not.....think i know what im doing or not...at the very least you should know i speak from experience and from the heart

So no matter where you play I always got love for you......not to honestly say the respect will be there because i know i have made many many calls and i guess didnt deserve the courtesy back

over the years i have shed sweat...tears....and some of you old timers plenty of my blood and would have thought i would have at least earned some calls.....

but i would be lying if i didnt say that the breed of players have drastically changed over the years

those that havent along with the old vets that know what it takes to win at this level know nothing happens overnight and it takes ALOT of work and sacrifice to be successful

just throwing a bunch of talent on the field is not even enough.......and unfortunately alot of people will never know the sacrifice it takes as a TEAM to win that SHIP

not to say that any of the teams will find success....but again without any hate in my heart I doubt will see the kind of successs that has been here before

I truely hope that one day this area will again find a way to come together

And as i said to the team last year....from my love of this sport and the pride of where i live I truly hope to one day be able to say I played on ONE of the best teams ever out of this area and not just THE best team ever out of this area

To all you guys out there....Good Luck and you know im always here!

-Coach Bell

Chaz i'm sure i don't need to "man up". I'm a grown man and need no call outs. My plan is to get players on a team that want the same things i do. This is the same stuff that pissed me off last year. People lashing out at one another over dumb stuff that made little sense. The lack of drive and will power to pull together and do something as a Team was just not there. I never said your a bad player i just want a solid group of guys around me that will do the job that they are asked to do without talking back and doing whatever they want. All BS aside i have nothing against you and i know you have heart i just want all players to have the same heart and shut up and play ball. For the most part i was not trying to poke at you but some dumb calls and 3 and outs caused the comment you had said. I'm over the fact that you said that but we as a TEAM never pulled together as a TEAM to overcome what had happend last year. What's funny is for the most part the season was a total blast and we did play some great ball at times. We will be stronger than last year and i hope your hitting the gym to improve your strength as i am. I'm ready to hit somebody and it seems like the season isn't getting here fast enough for me. I do recall you saying last year to stop the talking on here and just play ball and by putting this retarted chat behind us i must say we have alot of work to do. I'm sure not scared to ever speak my mind and sure enjoy telling it like it is. I meant no harm in what i said i just want to win like the next guy. You know who i am and we will go into battle next year ready to tear it up. Just make sure you bring some guys with you that will bring some pain with a simple goal in mind of getting faster and stronger and playing better ball every week. This is great people are getting hungry for a season full of fun ( I LIKE THAT)

Im curious. who is the owner/head coach/offensive coordinator/defensive conrdinator? And once again gl.

can anyone explain what the hell is going on in elkhart??

2teams in the same city??

is it a split? or just a completely new team?

Kurt

and what league are is the HURRICANES joining in

I think both will be in the ifl. I know the shamrock are and the hurricanes more than likely will be. My question is who will all come over from the mfl and from wherever else. And how many teams total will there be in the ifl? More teams equals more games. Hell yea!

you guys should have some kind of rivalry trophy if the canes play the rock. Like Central and memorial playing for the Mangy lion. hahaha

More games would be great as long as we don't need to travel all over the world to play them. I know we have a ton of teams just in Indiana and it would be cool to play against them. We all know that will never happen though hell we don't even know what teams will start up or come back next year. I guess we will find out when the time is right. The way things are being talked about we will not have one big league but if we did all the talk between MFL and IFL would get some answers. Let's just get ready for another fun season and see what happens.

Seven definitely aint enough. I know the ifl was in a predicament with teams folding and had to do what was necessary with the time they had. About three years ago i think we played somewhere around 15 games. That was the most fun i ever had in a season hands down. Oh yea, where is hennies?

heinnies is on lusher road off 19 in elkhart

How did it go guys???

need to talk to you smiley i couldn't make the meeting cause of the holidays contact me for the next one my # 574-329-3069.

is there a website for this team?

you guys are already starting out on the wrong foot. keep buisness quite until things are finale and keep personal buisness off the board and in team meetings. thats the quickest way for a team to self destruct. also good luck with the whole IFL thing but i hope you have a backup plan.

so i assume they didn't get an invite who else did or didn't

how are we starting off on the wrong foot? and what has been made public that shouldnt have been? this was a post letting people know about a team meeting. all the other stuff is irrelevant...thanks for the concern though. as of right now the website is in progress

Wishing all luck from a heartless Former Shamrock.
i guess this is the kind of stuff that makes me not want to be apart of semi pro football. I guess sometimes in my heart would like to go again. Oh wait i forgot i have no heart. Good Luck Again to all

What do you mean? I don't get it

Ben Just replying to this

Don't worry chaz this O WILL GIVE THE D A BREAK. I'm just saying you all need to bring some heart because we both know what it takes to win. Heart is something that most of the Shamrock did not have and this will be a weed out process on people who want to be there not just talk that they are. Bring all the guys you want to bring we need to fill a roster full of guys that want to be a team not play by themselves. The together theme was never apart of the Shamrock and never will be. This will be a new level of team play that i hope we will be one unit going to battle with the same game plan. WIN AT ALL COST!!!!!!

Whats up coach Carter! That guy got under my skin too but how can he speak the subject of heart. I ask who he was and he refuses to tell. I mean i was always taught if you believe in something stand up and say it not scream it from the closet. And then he says real players will be at the meeting, but later says how was it.?!? Self explanitory contradiction. EIther that or he is a poser. Regaurdless though the comments are irrelevant but poison to a team that will cast alot of Shamrock players. Hopefully he weeds himself out. If you still love the game coach i say you play somewhere. The game needs guys like you. Whether it is on or off the field. Isnt Derrick your son? What is he doing this year? Good luck.

No Brandon was my son hurt his knee first game two seasons ago and Doctor said he would need surgery before he could play and no insurance so now he is raising his family second baby due in june. I have
been tossing it up and depends on a couple of things.
I will be around Chaz and in my opinion your the real deal

Whats up coach Carter? From the closet huh just for the record i was at the meeting and how did it go was meant for the meeting to get the team in the league smart guy. Did you not catch that part at the meeting? I'm tired of this talk about heart and whatever else. I want to play on a great team and play with good ball players to boot. I was trying to end this retarded chat once before because what i had said was not called for and i'm sorry for that. If it hurts you that bad chaz you know me by cdog 55. (Clarence Harter). Now lets stop all this dumb shit before we make a bad name for a team that has not even started yet. I have several bad things to say about last year but the time for that is over. Let us lay it to rest and get ready for a great season. You challenge my heart i'm sure i need no challenge. I will be ready to drop the hammer and actions will speak louder than words. By the way love you coach Carter if you can please make a few games next year. You know you will always be welcome at my side. Further more sorry to the team talk is over. PS i'm not going to be a hog coach Carter it was never my thing i just wanted to help the team out any way i could.

Hi coach carter it's good to hear from you on here. I do hope that you decide to play again. If you dont I still wish you luck in whatever you do. And once again I wish the Hurricanes luck.

This never had anything to do with the team. Just you misinterpreting what i said in the begining when i wasnt even talking to you. I still dont know who you are and neither do i care. A name with the shots you take is all i ask. Only then do you get respect for what you say. You have a history of this type of shit "cdog55". I specifically remember saying something to you on here before. You was talking shit to the cutters before we played them right? That didnt work out to well for us did it? It never will. Why do you feel the need to say shit like "real players will be there"and "at hennies thats all you need to know" along with gauging players heart through an anonymous name? I mean thats not helping anything. You have to know when to just shut up because you offend people. Good people/teamates to make it worse. You may have the right intentions but a more positive approach is what people need not only in sports but in life in general.

Chaz I never said anything to the cutters to get anything started the only thing i said is them getting by the generals first and you sure don't know my track record. I could care less about what you have to say and i asked in a nice way that it was time to stop this crap. Once again i had said some things that i should have not said and that is it.

If it wasnt you then i apologize. New year, new season, new team. Squashed.

chaz you asked about derrick hes playin with us

Yea big Derrick and Austin that is a solid combo. It's going to be good to be in Canes land this year. The change will be great and we will all need to pull together as a squad and make things happen. As long as we all stay together as a TEAM the rest will fall into place. Practice hard and play hard one game at a time.

Hey Ben, did they say when the ifl will release who is actually in the league?

League Meeting to answer your question is on January 10th.

This date will be when the teams come do their presentation and get the results I believe the same day.

Kurt

Boy that new canes logo sure looks good Ben.

do you guys have a website....

as soon as we have a home (league) officially the website will be created

Whats up canes?????????????