Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New IFL Team ?

This team is claiming to pay players

Indianapolis Yellowjackets
« on: August 15, 2009, 07:39:22 PM »

The Indianapolis Yellowjackets Semi-Pro Organization

This will be a new team that will start in 2010, but will hold some practices from now until preason. We will play in the IFL (http://www.interstatefootballleague.com/main.html)

The ideal candidate should possess: a winning attitude; good communication skills both on field and off; the ability to recruit and develop successful players; the ability to develop and conduct pre-season, in-season and off-season training and conditioning programs for the team; the ability to work within a budget.

The ideal candidate should be prepared to: travel as required by the assigned season schedule; be available for weekday practices; be available for Saturday game events; be available for spring player tryouts; be prepared for pre-season games as early as May 2010 with post-season play extending into November.

Re: New IFL Team ?

Only thing this team is going to do is see the owner get his butt kicked. Selling wolf tickets to the players from the Warriors and Tornados is not very smart!

i have heard alot of guys are leaving theyre respective teams for this new team, tornadoes specifically. but i was also informed they were playing in the nafl not the ifl.

we all know alot of guys from the tornadoes are goin over to play for the generals... hopefully with there help you guys can win a championship... also hear a couple of warriors are goin over to the generals... and this new team thats suppose to play in the IFL why dont you put up your website, and i doubt that you guys will be paying players to play...

I already was informed of this new team back in Sept by a few of my former players and they were bragging about how they were going to get paid to play.

Ill believe it when I see it, even if a team did pay what is it gonna pay the bills???? doubtful, theres tons of talent in the Indy area, absolutely no reason they shouldnt succeed. but didnt the IFL just start takin apps for next season? I dont see how they could already be in the IFL yet.

You can NOT play in the IFL if you get paid to play. That is one of the rules. I think it is a great rule. When you start talking about paying players you no longer are a "semipro team".

I too was told that this team is goin to be paying players, and I for one plan on goin because they have offered to pay my rent, my car note, my child support, and pay me 30grand for the season so im out of the IFL...peace out cutters......lol, look, i will believe this when it happens 2 or 3 years in a row, however i was also told they would be playin in the NAFL....i wish anybody that is plannin on playin for them the best of luck, Former Cutters, Nadoes, Warriors, Generals....etc....I hope this is tru because i would hate to see you get out there and get the wool pulled over your eyes. I think its soooooo effin foul when you get ppl's hopes up about money and exposure and then you dont come thru....I just wonder were the money is comin from when the economy is so bad.... I mean the AFL cant even stay open due to money problems but all of the sudden a semi pro team just comes out of nowhere and is gonna be payin ppl....hmmmmmmmm, i will continue to follow this, however i am a Cutter and thats what I love so that's where I'll be

Whats going on with this team? Are they playing in the IFL or NAFL? Any site/info?

from what i was told they will be joining the nafl