Author
Comment
cutters 2010

Cutters 2010?

Re: cutters 2010

what are you wanting to know?

Nothing has changed to this point besides roster

additions...

And there are no changes known of to speak of...

Kurt

just want to throw this out there...

kurt i love how you are straight to the point and blunt about everything. You dont hold anything back and it cracks my shit up! haha

Meetings? Tryouts? Fees?

they have not been announced yet. We the cutters are normally a little later than other teams to set up the preseason activities. The cutter website doesnt say anything at this moment, but thats where you will find it. If you are full of anxiety and can wait to hear something... email me or dre and we can keep you in the loop for when we start indoor practice. Meetings have not been discussed ex. the board stuff and league meetings... if your 100% committed then stay in touch and Ill get you all the info you need.

at this moment we are just enjoying the time off.

email me and we can talk about how the cutters are moving forward and how day to day stuff goes on...

Have you went to www.cuttersfootball.org to fill out a player application? or are you just inquiring about the team?

Kurt

How come the IFL teams (Cutters) do not compete in national tournaments or playoffs? Why not play against the best in other conferences or leagues. I also notice how someway each year the Cutters duck the MFL champ or Indy Tornados. Im sure the Cutter players or all IFL players wish to play the best on a national stage. If you truly want league exposure, go beat a team out of Florida or Texas.

Why are you just addressing the Cutters as the IFL fan?? Shouldnt the whole league be in the same topic?? We dont play in florida or texas because it costs too damn much money! We havent been invited to any post season tounaments and for ducking the MFL champs??? Didnt the MFL champs have a preseason game scheduled against the Generals and back out on them?
just a fact not bashing the Bearcats at all...
As for playing the tornados... the whole state should be in that catergory, they finish 1# in the pole every year and they dont get to play hardly anyone from indiana. so to get to the point the whole state falls into their catergory. NOT just the Cutters!

We start late and finish early...

GET THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND GET OUT MORE OR LESS...

Kurt

IFL FAN if you could fund our way to florida or texas im pretty sure we would love to play against a team out of those states... bearcats goodluck in january in homestead florida.... and hopefully we will see you guys in the IFL next season....