supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Elkhart Shamrock Team Meeting...

The Elkhart Shamrock are have a team meeting Wed. Nov. Nov. 22nd at Signature Lanes Bowling alley on C.R. 17 in Elkhart. All returning players need to show. This is also a recruitment meeting for all new players that are interested in playing for the Shamrock. The meeting will begin at 7:30. I will see you guys then...

Signature Lanes
C.R. 17, Elkhart
Wed. Nov. 22nd at 7:30 p.m.

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

Re: The Elkhart Shamrock Team Meeting...

mitch give me a call thanks coach don

I do apologize to everyone, I have my dates mixed up. The meeting will be the 25th of Nov. at 7:30 at Signature Lanes in Elkhart.

Coach I will call you today.

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

How was the turn out mitch?

I caught wind of who all showed up at the Hurricane meeting last week, and a lot of them were wearing green last year. You guys thining that you will be able to put something together for next year?

I don' know who was there????? PIP?????

I did not go to either the Shamrock or the Hurricanes meeting, I am undecided as to what I am going to do, or if I am going to do anything. One of my friends went to the Hurricanes meeting, and told me who was all there, which was a good, yet suprising turn out. I am curious to see how the Shamrock is looking.

The canes are trying to build a solid team. Only you hold the power to do what you want to do. You are a great player pip with a no loose way of play. I hope to see you playing for somebody..