supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2010 Indiana Patriot Coaches Release

With the recent folding of the Adams County Patriots, members of the former team have put together a strong group of returning players and are looking to add some strong talent. With that being said, the Board of Directors has made some much needed changes. First, the name change to Indiana Patriot. Patriot being singular/plural, for new image. Second, the Board of Directors, we decided it was best to have a 5 person board to decide whats best for the team, which takes a majority vote on all issues and team decisions. Third, Coaching staff, with all the current staff being released, the board decided to go with what worked for the team in the past. Coach Guy "Tiny" Lee, a minor league Hall of Fame player and coach. He has alot of credentials that fit with what the team needs and wants. He has won 4 National titles including a 2007 AA National Championship with the former Adams County Patriots. Along with him comes Tony Hilyard, a 13 year coaching veteran and one who has been on Coach Lees staff for several years. We also have many candidates for other positions including Dan Nolan. We will be looking into the proposed "United Football League" and the Midwest Football League. Any person interested in playing for the Patriot, there will be updates on the Supafan website regularly or contact Chris @ 223-8087 for more information.

Re: 2010 Indiana Patriot Coaches Release

To all the players please be ready to come and work hard and win... We are looking to win a National Championship. So if you are ready to work hard and and as team we would love to have you .Working hard will bring you the RING! leaguelineup.com/americanmvp

Just curious why don't you guys apply to the IFL?. Competition is getting better every year and there are a lot of teams close.

The Indiana Cardinals will not be merging with Indiana Patriot, to all of those players who received calls this weekend regarding the meeting (Patriot management)this is not true, the Cardinals and the Patriots will not be merging for the 2010 season. We have applied to the IFL and looking to build a championship caliber team to compete in this league. Hopefully upon acception, we will be able to put a team on the field that will come out on top after every game. The Cardinals will hold an informational/recruitment meeting in the next coming weeks.

Once again we are looking for football player's that want to win!!

Good luck to both teams... I know both teams can field enough quality players. It has been done before...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

Any Former Patriot Coaches that are still wanting to Coach contact the General Manager for the Indianapolis Tornados
ameriweather@indanapolistornados.com

whats going on with the tornados??? why has there been 2 or 3 inquires about available coaches??

the big question??? Are the tornados having issues this year similar to 2005??

Kurt

Whats goin on with the generals, where is all the coaches at from last year

whats up bruce, all of our coaches have gone nowhere, only change will be our d coach will now be playing along side us as he calls the d. i know we have a couple new guys that plan on helping out when they can. also thanks to all the guys who have reached out to the generals so far during off season. looking forward to seeing all the new potential players and first recruitment meeting. future sounds promising for indiana generals

What happen to Mr. Wolf?

Dennis Morris
Longsnapper

Dennis,
I am very much alive and well.
It was decided before last season that it would be my last with the Patriots. The new ownership is very capable and I'm sure will return the team to championship form.

I personally have been working on a couple of things at the league level, and have been focusing my efforts on trying to improve things for all the teams that want to play minor league football.

Congrats again on being selected for the H.O.F, that is quite an honor.

Ok I was just woundering. You are a good man and I wish I could have played for you more.

Thanks
Dennis Morris
Longsnapper

There are no Tornado issues and what is wrong with wanting to add to what you already have ?

it seemed that way... in another post your boy is trying to contact Matt Steele a former coach and JT says hes been contacted... sounds like.. anh i wont say...

Kurt

Players and coaches come and go. Triggs is doing everything right. We will be fine. We did not do what we set out to do last season but we will be back and ready to go 100%. Best of luck to all.