supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2010 Cardinals

The Indiana Cardinals will not be merging with Indiana Patriot, to all of those players who received calls this weekend regarding the meeting (Patriot management) this is not true, the Cardinals and the Patriots will not be merging for the 2010 season. We have applied to the IFL and looking to build a championship caliber team to compete in this league. Hopefully upon acception, we will be able to put a team on the field that will come out on top after every game. The Cardinals will hold an informational/recruitment meeting in the next coming weeks

Re: 2010 Cardinals

You don't have a chance to get into the IFL
Your team forfeited twice last year in the MFL. The IFL has kickout out teams of their league for less than that.

......or a chance to get back into the MFL.

You are so right.. Rough season.Hope to improve this year. If we don't get in, no big deal. We will move on..WOW Lot of haters out there.

@IFLFan & MFLFan
Look we're just trying to play football, with the best comp... out here, I'm not makin excusesfor our team forfeiting two games last year,as a matter of fact I'll take the blame for it we had a long season, and me being as competitive as I am I thought all the players could endure a 15 game season. Let alone we forfeited games with teams that we have already beaten so that was what really pissed me off about the situation. If the IFL doesn't feel like we're a fit for their league then so be it, it's always more leagues to go to. So with that being said I hope that you feel differently about your opinion, if not oh well I don't care either way. Most people know what my brother and I are about we're as competitive as they come. We've played on winning teams since we've been associated with semipro ball. Point blank we just want to play. I know ma right ( Haters)

With that being said. The Martin Boy's. And Coach Mom, are not quitters, nor do we like to lose. We learned from last season, the Cardinals have to remove themselves from the quitters that were on our team. So if you are commited in playing football for the 2010 season, we will see you at our meeting.. Previous quitters and Haters. Need not to show up..

Hey Courtney,
Good luck this upcoming season. We are looking forward to playing you guys once again. Don't listen to anyone on this board that are scared to post their name. You know the drill. Just keep moving forward.

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

c-note you guys keep doing what you are doing i'am pretty sure you could get in the msfl call delane 574-291-2406

C-Note the NAFL is another option

i hope you guys (cardinals) make it in the ifl.. i must say playing against the patriots they are really good, never got to play the cardinals but seems like you guy might have a good team... so good luck getting into the ifl

wat up bruce i know ur excited to play against me next year...hahaha when u should be playing wit me..lol

D'Holder I heard you was playing for the Generals coming over to show them boyz how to play FB and LB.

thats gonna be a good game.. but im always a cutter until they fold