supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ohio Force now accepting applications for 2010

The Ohio Force are proud to anounce our second season in the MFL. The Force are now accepting applications for players, for 2010. Any interested players should apply through the Force website. Good luck to all teams in 2010.

Re: Ohio Force now accepting applications for 2010

Are you playing in the MFL or the IFL?

Contrary to popular belief the Force are playing in the MFL,

We heard all your players left and are starting their own team, due to poor management and owner issues?!?! I have spoken to several of the teams former players and this is NOT the team u want to play on!!! The players are all starting their own team, along with the head coach they had last year...plus they have the field and sponsors!!!Hmmm.... sounds like poor team to play on when all your players leave....must be something bad going on!! I would say stay away from this program until u talk to some of the players that used to be there....they all left for a reason!!!

Tread lightly raider -
Many IFL members have said your team has folded as well and that because you have forfeited the last two years that they are going to kick you out of the IFL anyways if you have not.

Often players leave a team when they dont get thier way. I wish any player that is no longer with the Force, the best of luck.

I know our team has struggled,...but all i was doing is trying to steer any interested players away from the Force team, not recruit them to ours!!!..lol...It is not the same Force team as last year, all the players are forming their own team along with the head coach from last season, and there is a reason for that!!! I wish some of the former Force players would get on here and explain what happened, i have spoken to several, and they did the right thing,...just like any of us would of done if it happened to any of our teams team!!! These players didn't split the team....they ALL left and are starting something new because of poor management decisions and new poor coaching that the management is trying to bring in. The management got rid of the good head coach from last year and brought back a coach who they had when they were the shitty Vikings!!! Talk about going backwards!!! Now the head coach from last year will be back to lead this new team. From the players who will be on that team whom i know and have played against in years past,..it will be a class team as well as a powerhouse in any league...so anyone intersted in playing should contact those players and get on the team they are building, because they are what made up the Force team from last year. We even have some of our own players who are going down and playing for this new team who is forming, sucks but it sounds like this new team might be where i end up playing for as well!!!...lol

Gentlemen what raider nation has said is true, we wish the ohio force the best of luck in their upcoming season and look forward to our upcoming season. We have applied to both the IFL and Mfl and await a decision from both of these respected leagues. Unfortunately the majority of the former OhioForce team did leave because of poor decision making and additions of coaches know one that I have talked about has had any respect of (Jeff Shaner). Once again i wish the Ohio Force the best of luck and if you do have any questions concerning the situation please feel free to contact either Mike Ritchea of the Ohio Force, or Andrew Davis, Mark Wissman, Joe Alvezar or myself Tyler Peckham

Tyler Peckham 1-937-216-9282
Andrew Davis 1-937-570-8847
Mark (pitbull) Wissman 1-937638-4371

Your right OForce, some players do leave if there are issues between players or players and coaches, but not ALL the players...that says alot in itself!! They ALL must be wrong and u are right...right???...lol....whatever....

Raidernations got some insight lol, you hit it on the nose though, basically ownership took it upon themselves to make coaching changes while keeping the team in the dark than going as far as letting TJ Perkins go with no notification what so ever knowing he has the loyalty of the players, and brinin in as Peck posted Jeff Shaner, who me nor several other players familiar with him want no part of. Midwest brand is all about TEAM, CLASS, and Sportsmanship. The Force everyone seen and played last year will now be the Midwest brand, and we say midwest cuz we do have a lot of our sponsors under the Force title that Mark holds hence Midwest Force but were implamenting Rolling Rhino mascot somewhat like Bama's Crimsontide and how the have the Elephant. It was a case of players just bein involved versus players not getting their way. Everyone that went to the Midwest brand is all about TEAM TEAM TEAM! and hopefuly that clarifies the reason why ALL the players left. Midwest fits better as we have players from all over the west ohio and east central indiana area.

looks like some changes going on! This just solitifies that things change every year in semi-pro. The midswestforce are staying in Houston right? Also i think they, lol maybe we would be a good fit in the IFL!!

Bryant whats up man, yeah we'll still be in houston! Not much a change we just let Mike Ritchea keep the "Ohio" Force name basically, other than that everyones goin Midwest, were still the Force of last year.

As the former quarterback for the vikings now ohio force I can say one thing the managment sucked bad. The first coach I played for knew and prolly still knows nothing about football. The second coach well he was a badass. And the one owner throughout is a dick and from what I saw does not know how to run a team. I think Mark and Andrew and Tyler will run a great team and I wish them the best of luck. I will side with Raidernation on this if your looking for a team go to any team but the ohio force. Oh and to the ohio force nice logo I wonder who designed it, I should make you pay for that. Midwest Force should have a bad ass one too but theres is free.