supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I.F.L expansion vote

why would they put that 12 teams were voted in and not name them. i understand that these votes werent final but at least acknowledge the teams that are being looked at.

Re: I.F.L expansion vote

It is because maybe one or more of those teams that were voted on to be heard and give a presentation might currently be apart of another league elsewhere. By not disclosing the teams that the IFL is going to hear a presentation from it covers that team in the case of them not being accepted into the IFL. Because if they don't get into the IFL, and their previous league found out they were trying to leave, then their previous league might try to boot them out of their league and then they are left high and dry without a league.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

co-sign

this year will be interesting that's for sure. i think you're going to see some back-sliding by some teams riding the fence! i'm predicting a few "turds in the 'ol punchbowl" will be exposed! rumor has it that some are trying to undermine the process. i hope they're the ones hung out to dry when the dust settles. if the rumors are true, i hope the infidels are voted out! lol

What was all that hoopla you talk'n bout?

I can understand the reasoning i gues but damn im eager to know who all got invited myself lol. It is going to be pretty interesting...

The Undertaker
It is because maybe one or more of those teams that were voted on to be heard and give a presentation might currently be apart of another league elsewhere. By not disclosing the teams that the IFL is going to hear a presentation from it covers that team in the case of them not being accepted into the IFL. Because if they don't get into the IFL, and their previous league found out they were trying to leave, then their previous league might try to boot them out of their league and then they are left high and dry without a league.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Dave made a great point....there are teams that would like to test the waters of other leagues, but at the same time, if not accepted, would like to know that they could go back to where they came from..Alot of people just dont understand the way some Leagues are..
Its a shame..but thats the world we are in...
I hope things work well for all the Leagues in the Midwest...