supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bearcats vs jets

who wins this game? bearcats have a good team but do they have the team to beat the jets?

Re: bearcats vs jets

I am sure Supa will give a prediction before the game....

As any big game.....minimizing turnovers and mental mistakes will be the key to the victors success.

Should be fun.....

This game will be brodcast online by the Champs Sports Network. It's unclear at this time if it will be audio and video or just audio. There will be a link to what ever they have from our website.

Have no fear- I am on it. Looking forward to hearing how this one comes out- but the intel I've got coming in thus far suggests this game may be more one sided than many expect....but time will tell.

I think the bearcats are in for a big suprise

You're right.

We should just stay home since games are played on paper.

What kind of surprises can we expect? The Jets are one of the best semi-pro teams in the country. There's not much of a step up from that except for...

Oh no!

The New York Jets!? How did we miss that?!!!

Wait...what's that? We're not starting Curtis Painter? Oh. Well no worries then.

As much as I would love to see the bearcats win this one something is telling me it's not going to happen. Good luck to you bearcats I really hope you can pull this one out. Just going to throw this out there......

Bearcats 14
Jets. 28

sorry bearcats hope u prove everyone wrong but if not it's football in Jan in FL.

Damn,

Maybe we should just bank our $5,000 and just stay home......

Win or loose, it is Semi-Pro Football, in Florida, during the month of January, against one of the Top AA Semi-Pro Football Teams in the nation today! There is only one other team out there who I would rather play in Florida, but we will potentially see them up to three times in 2010.

Our organization will not continue to move forward unless we keep challenging ourselves to raise the bar by playing the top teams in the land! More nameless posters and teams on here should follow our lead.

Mr. Bearcat GM,

I'm not bashing ur team at all you guys should win this game and I hope u do it's just the word on the street is ur not going to play the real Jets. They r stacking this team like kids stack legos. I don't post my name due to my team does not like ur team. Good luck to u and the bearcats. I have met alot of the bearcats and think you guys r a class act I will have to play for my team next year so I will not post my name.

Open up a tall glass of full of shit......Its sounds like you havent been to any Bearcats or Jets practice. Both Teams will have a hard time with travel hello X-mas was just here and guys just dont have money to travel. Both Teams have more class then that so get a life and stop wishing they asked you to go to Florida.
I say Good luck to both teams and be proud to play in Florida......Its just a game and enjoy it while you can.......
PS

Bearcats 28
Jets 21
Just in case it matters......

MFL player,

I know you were not bashing us. I understand your reasons for not posting under your name.

The Ohio River Bearcats are going to show up and play our game. I have no control over other rosters, nor do I really worry much about them. I just know how to manage my own and have faith that they will execute as a team with the best 11 we have at all times.

I honestly dont see the Jets....Stacking their Roster..
What does that do?
When teams do that they fail to survive the following season...we have seen that many times in the MidWest.

As for Stacking the Roster....the AFN will monitor last seasons Roster and I believe you are only allowed to add 5 or so players....due to players not being able to make the trip.....

I believe we have even seen that happen in the midwest.
I personally dont believe the Jets are stacking....same BS that was said when they Played us (Thunder) and it was BS then and I say BS now

Gambrel,

I agree with you 100%. The Jets are a quality team and don't need to stack against us.

Yes...We are stacking our team for our game. We are adding some Bengals players since they are done with the playoffs....lol

On a more serious note, myself and the GM of the Bearcats have already discussed this issue. He has played against us a couple years ago,and I am sure he knows about our team. We just like any team...recruit hard to imrpove every year.

At any rate....make sure you listen online to the broadcast......

Same and I have spoke on this topic since the Bearcats first received notice of our invite to go and play the Jets in Florida. Anything said on this issue is just Message Board "Hate" by "Semi-Professional Haters". I was surprised when I saw this topic posted and felt the need to comment as I did. You can listen to the game next Sunday by the visiting the link to it on our website at www.ohioriverbearcats.com.

For those that don't already know....

This game has been billed as:

"Starcade 2010" When Giants Collide....

Two teams will walk down the aisle....one team will be crowned Champion....WHOOOO!!!

Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions!

I have heard about the Jets, but have played against the Bearcats. The Bearcats have only gotten better over the years. Then just because they are from Indiana, I feel like they represent all teams in Indiana, so I am going for them. I really don't care what the score is, as long as they win. Good luck Bearcats.

Eric Jones
#44 M.C. Pirates.

Bearcat47
You're right.

We should just stay home since games are played on paper.

What kind of surprises can we expect? The Jets are one of the best semi-pro teams in the country. There's not much of a step up from that except for...

Oh no!

The New York Jets!? How did we miss that?!!!

Wait...what's that? We're not starting Curtis Painter? Oh. Well no worries then.

should have started Painter hahahaha
enjoy a cold florida loss! Could have banked 5000$
haha

The Bearcats are a great organization and they are very young which makes them very dangerous in the coming years if their players stick together.

We just had more depth in the trenches. #6 Chris Clark is a beast and their qb showed some great heart.

Keep your heads high Bearcats.....

Sammy Da Bull

Mid Ohio Jets

i jus wanted to get on here and say congrats to the jets. it was fun to be down there and get to kno everyone on the team and watch a great game..keep up the good work sammy

should have started Painter hahahaha
enjoy a cold florida loss! Could have banked 5000$
haha[/quote]

Miami was very warm. And it was the most enjoyable loss I can remember(considering we've only had 5 in our existence).

We could NOT have banked $5000 since our players would not have started fundraising nearly as early as they did and we would not have had the media coverage to help with the sponsorship dollars that poured in for us.

I guarantee our trip to Florida was exponentially more productive(and fun) for our team than anything you've done or will do with yours this off-season.

We went from being the little-known and moderately successful sports team in Evansville to the talk of the town in just a few months.

Our web-site traffic numbers yesterday for the broadcast of the game(which didn't completely work)were far better than any of us could have hoped.

We also learned everything we ever needed to know about ourselves in one game. That happens when you go out and play games against the very best teams. We now know exactly how hard we have to work to compete at that level. And let me tell you, there aren't very many teams who are working at that level right now.

So why you were sitting at home waiting for us to lose so you could put up your snide comment on the internet. We were doing actual work.

And you can expect us to look for more high-caliber opponents in 2010.

What are YOU doing to be the best?