supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elkhart Shamrock still around?

Shamrock website is gone...messageboard last post was in June, 2009...

Is the Shamrock coming back for 2010?
If so, where will they play?

Re: Elkhart Shamrock still around?

Don't expect an answer....the owners don't feel the need to respond to there own player let alone some one else and I doubt they'll be back in the ifl there's 2 other teams coming out of elkhart that have fields and actual organization...the lack of that for the shamrock is exactly why all the key players left for another team

yes the shamrock are still around and yes we will have a team. as far as havin a field we mostly likely do. dont count us out.

Yes the Shamrock are coming back this year. If anyone is interested in the Shamrock they can contact me at 574-226-0495.

who is the head coach this year

The Elkhart Shamrock is have a team meeting Wednsday night at Signature Bowling Lanes, at 7:30 pm.,Signature Lanes is located on CR 17 by the US 20 Bypass. All new players are welcome and old players need to be there. Hope to see everyone there, I know I will be there. If you have any questions about the team you may contact me at 574-226-0495 name is Matt.

There's no need to knock people who worked to give people around here the opportunity to play.....

I could be wrong but I am thinking the first year the Shamrock started up there was not another team around here...again I could be wrong but I am thinking that first year the Titans were even temporarily shutdown

You do have the right to feel this way or that way
but coming out and just putting them down as a man you should be ashamed....

First ask yourself how much time outside of 6-8 Tuesdays and Thursdays or from 4-6 on Saturdays before the season started did you put in to help the team....a lot of people can even ask how much they did from 6-8 and 4-6 to help the team

So until you put your behind on the line to make it available for people to play this great sport then save it......If you have moved on then LET IT GO

-Curtis Bell

hey coach just want to wish u well in wut ever it is that u will be doin this season