supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who's In/Out

The meeting was Saturday I thought, so who's in, who's not. Looking forward to the season

Re: Who's In/Out

still going on I herd right now!!

wanee hurricanes are in thats all i know for sure

MC pirates
Battle Creek Blaze
indiana hitmen
ohio outlawz
west central wildcats
midwest force
wanee hurricanes
100% confirmation

Classic City crush are voted out

14 total teams in the IFL as of this meeting...

Ill be frowned upon for releasing this info so... Frown away....

Kurt

Thanks for letting us know Kurt!!! Looking forward to a AWSOME season in the IFL! Hope to meet and have some great friends in the IFL like I had in the 3 years I played in the MFL as well as some great football games. I will miss the games against the Patriots, Wolverines and many of those teams players, to them I say...be safe and mabey if fate allows one day I will see some of u guys in the IFL!

Mark Wissman #20
"PITBULL"
Public Relations/ Mid West Force

Hell YES!! Congrats to everyone that got in, cant wait to see everyone on the field. It should be a really great season! Sounds like I better get off the couch haha seasons right around the corner. Man theres so many IFL teams I cant wait to play, Im excited.

LETS GO GET IT DONE FORCE!!!!!

Wonder why the Crush were voted out? Well its sweet that we the Force are in!! Looks like i will play in the IFL another year! This season seems like it will be very interresting. Some unfamiliar teams new to the league and some old ones return. Is it time for the schueldes to come out yet cant wait! Good job getting us in Mark Anderw and Tyler ur hard work is appreciated. To all Force players lets get ready to get to work and bring the pain with us.

well you wont be seeing me... im taking a leave of absense like urban meyer...

Its official i will not win my 6th title in a row!

So all i ask of the IFL and its new teams is keep the Generals and mustangs from winning a championship!
My teams held them off for 5 years now its someone elses turn.... Go Cutters And GO wolfpack!! But mainly Cutters

Congrats to all the new teams voted into the IFL! Hopefully I will playing/coaching somewhere in the IFL this year. I have not yet decided where i am going this year. If i dont see any of you best of luck this year!

Kurt you serious? Or is this you being you.haha
Anyways I wanna check out other teams websites list your info if you are in the IFL for 2010. Good Luck to all

as of right now im 85% out for this year. Im going to school again and need to find a career path that is not construction... I am not ruling out anything... this is not a retirement! Ive had my share of the IFL for the last 6yrs and its time to get a real job... I came straight from High School so I never got the chance to go on to school... now that ive done all i can do in the IFL i need to put my priorities back to the front....

Good luck to all teams mainly the cutters
Kurt

Kurt Engelking 36
as of right now im 85% out for this year. Im going to school again and need to find a career path that is not construction... I am not ruling out anything... this is not a retirement! Ive had my share of the IFL for the last 6yrs and its time to get a real job... I came straight from High School so I never got the chance to go on to school... now that ive done all i can do in the IFL i need to put my priorities back to the front....

Good luck to all teams mainly the cutters
Kurt

Suddenly I can hear Junior Seau in my head going.. "This is not a retirement, its a graduation!" Haha sorry couldn't resist.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

who else is in. heard there are 15-16 teams? Who's in

14 teams total I believe its:

Elkhart Shamrock
Indiana Cutters
Indiana Generals
Kosciusko County Mustangs
Noble County Wolfpack
St. Joseph County Panthers
Tri-County Raiders

New IFL teams are:

Midwest Force
Madison Co. Pirates
West Central Wildcats
Battlecreek Blaze
IN Hitmen
OH Outlawz
Elkhart Co. Hurricanes

Thats a freakin great league!!! Im so damn anxious to get it going, when can we expect divisions and a schedule??

Hey Clawson the Seau quote made me chuckle haha

say it aint so!!!!

Kurt you are going to hang em up? i was hoping to bang helmets again in 2010.well i hope all goes well for you and i hope we will meet again sometime on the field

Re: say it aint so!!!!

ill never hang em up. I'll be back to bang heads... at this point in time im just tired of even thinking about playing football...
Remember Matt I said 85%, thats leaving the door barely cracked!

Kurt

Hell, Kurt, do you know how many times I've hung it up? lol I'll be 38 this year and while my role with my team is mostly as a league rep, I see myself on the field for at least a couple home games. Of course, much more than that and I'll probably be divorced! lol It's tough to give up, man.

Hope u find time in ur schuedle this summer Kurt! U have always been a team leader and great fun to line up on the other side from in a game! Wish u well in school and shit. See u on the field some time in the future!

you beter leave the door wide open cause you need more than just a crack to walk through.....hahaha

you got me!

Somebody needs ta buy Kurt a 40oz of sum Colt 45....

ok....ok...ok......maybe two 40'z...and a pack of black n milds !!!

maybe a roll of duct tape and a pair of scissors to cut his network cable! his language and demeanor are an embarrasment to the ifl's image is the general consensus.

Eat a dick observer!

Whats up Rob?

wow, like i said...

Re: image

Kurt maybe has a potty mouth , but is one of the top players in the ifl , who backs up his talk and posts his real name, and far as image the ifl is still a beer league no matter how u cut it , it's not nafl ,NFL , it's a rec league for dreamers , and guys with warrior spirits

Thx Al! Hows that boy of yours? And the 10 girls?Atleast you have your head on straight!!
For a beer league I thought I fit the mold!! Its funny how the majority of the people who complain about me are anonymous...

Kurt

It's probably all the duds who can't bblock you

not me kurt, i use my real name when i comlpain about you.....hahaha

Matt, I know it wouldn't be you. You're just an old fart I have sympathy for. NO, JUST KIDDING its always fun banging heads with you! I have got a ton of respect for you and your play on the field. Its always fun except for losing memory.
Kurt

To the anonymous: KEEP ON BITCHING

Kurt you know you cant stay away from football. Give him a until April! He will be back. What other thing do's he know besides Hit other men on the football field and not go to jail and then go out that night with the men that he was hitting and drink alot of beer. (LOL Just Joking)I wish you the best. You are one of the best players that I have everseen.

Dennis Morris
Long Snapper
MLF Class Of 2009 Hall Of Fame

Good to hear from you Dennis. Its a Beer League!! Knock the shit out of each other then get drunk thats the only way to play!
Kurt

There were times Kurt that I think you reversed those but who am I to know...

I stand corrected! There are only 2 ways to play!