supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE NEW IFL???

There's alot of teams in the ifl this year fellas! If all of these teams can make it throughout the season this should be a good one. Wont hold my breath. Does anyone know anything about these teams new to the league? I beleive the Wanee Hurricanes are located just south of Elkhart and the In. Hitmen are the In. Titans from the MSFL south of South Bend. Correct me if I am wrong.

Re: THE NEW IFL???

Congradulations to all the teams that were voted in the I.F.L. To the teams that were not voted in, I hope that you do find a league for the 2010 season, so you can do what we all want to do, & thats play football...

Good luck everyone & I do pray that everyone stays safe through out this preseason...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

the hitmen are some ex players from the titans but they are not the tians as we are still the titans and still in the msfl but i wish those players all the best in their new team and their play in the ifl

the Hitmen are made from the nucleus of the titans, 10 out of the 11 starting defence, the starting qb, running backs, one starting guard and tackle, plus the owner, special teams coach, def. cord, line coach, head coach ect, so I think it's honest to say that the Hitmen are the best to come out of the old titans, plus the group of new players from the S.B Concord, Goshen, Jimtown area, it's looking real good, I've been playing ball since 1972, and this makes my old butt very happy, Zartman #50 Indiana Hitmen

it doesnt matter wut the player status is. u can have a nfl status team but if they dont play together as a team it isnt goin to amount to squat. trust me as a second year player whose team split. after last year. u have to have alot of diffferent things to be a champioship calibur team. cant wait till the season gets underway and we all start havin some fun.

Chaz the hitmen are playing out of Jimtown high school south on CR. 3 off of 20. Jimtown is in elkhart county and butts up right by osceola. Shamrock DE 93 or Curt good luck this season and try to stay healthy. Good luck to the shamrock this year i wish you guys the best of luck in this great league we call the IFL.

thanx clarence and the same for u. cant wait to meet on the field.

The Outlawz are a second year team that played in the USFA
Our first year scores
Beat Ada Darkknights 74-0
Loss to Grand Rapids Thunder 12-29
Loss to WPA Warhawks 2-9 (We were missing over half our team that game)
Beat NWO Raiders 28-6
Beat Ada Darkknights 30-0 (Game called in 3rd because Darkknights injuries)
Beat MT. Carmel Fire 50-7
Beat Michigan Admirals 34-18
Loss to Lima Warriors 20-46
Beat Mt. Carmel Fire 33-0 (Called in 3rd because of weather)
1st round of the Playoffs Loss to Grand Rapids Thunder 12-21
Finished first year 7-3
Second year
Loss to War Eagles 26-32 Overtime
Beat Tri State Sharks 20-18
Beat Southern Ohio Wolfpack 49-0
Loss to NWO Knights 26-41
Loss to MV Warriors 20-36
Loss to Columbus War Eagles 7-14
Beat Battle Creek Blaze 20-6
Beat Southern Ohio Wolfpack 30-12
Beat Michigan Admials 30-16
Loss to Miami Valley Warriors 6-19
We finished our second year 5-5. I think in 09 our team was better than 08 we had A LOT of injuries including our star runningback Taman Ivory who could have been the difference in all those games he averaged 10.8 yards a carry in 08 and in 09 averaged 9 with 5 tds in the 2 games he played in. He got 1st team USFA allstar in 08 (He was out all the games we loss). The second half of the year was a lot better for us because we made adjustments on our defense that made our defense a lot better but we just couldn't get our offense going. This year I think we will be a lot better, we are doing good on recruiting and we got rid of the things that brought us down last year.

The only other new team I know anything about is the Battle Creek Blaze I think they only won 3 or 4 games in both of there seasons but they had a lot of talent on there team. I remember them having a good qb that played college ball and a great runningback. They had a solid defense and there defensive end Played D1 college football. The Blaze have a lot of talent and if they have a good off season of recruiting they can be a great team.