supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ohio Outlawz

The Ohio Outlawz are proud to be apart of the IFL now. It will be great to play all these teams that we haven't played before. The only team we played in this league is the Battle Creek Blaze (We also played the Tri county Raiders but that was when we were still with the Darkknights and they were still the Wranglers.) This will be a new experience for us and we are excited about it. For those who don't know about us we are going into our 3rd year. Our first two years we were in the USFA and went 7-3 our first season and lost to the Grand Rapids Thunder in the playoffs 21-12. Our second year we went 5-5 and we had A LOT of injuries. We look forward to an exciting year!

Re: Ohio Outlawz

Welcome to the league Outlaws! I am familiar with u guys from when i played on the Wranglers. We has a couple good games back then. Is Gordan still coaching there?

Yes, he still is the coach. We still have a lot of people off that team that you might be familiar with.

I also want to add now that it's outlawZ with a Z not a s. Not that it matters a whole lot just saying lol

I would also like to say thanks to the IFL for letting the Outlawz in. After coaching for the Lima Warriors for 5 years and this my 2nd year with the Outlawz, it will be nice to meet and see new faces and teams. Thanks again!!

We want to take this chance to welcome you guys to the IFL. The KC Mustangs always enjoy playing teams from Ohio (especially me since I am from there).

We hope you have great success and look forward to seeing you on the field. Be safe.

Mike K
KC Mustangs

The Voice (Mike K)
We want to take this chance to welcome you guys to the IFL. The KC Mustangs always enjoy playing teams from Ohio (especially me since I am from there).

We hope you have great success and look forward to seeing you on the field. Be safe.

Mike K
KC Mustangs

Thanks! Best of luck this season