supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's happening with the Crush?

In what league are the Classic City Crush playing in 2010? Will they be back? Inquiring minds want to know...

Re: What's happening with the Crush?

As the Team rep, We will be examing all options this weekend at our team meeting. With our decision coming next week. I would like to point out that there are no Hard feelings toward the IFL board on thier decision. It was a great league to be apart of and its definitely going to be a great season in the IFL. Good luck to all teams.

Ben Deleon
#42 RB/CB/LB

I am Sad to inform, that the Classic City Crush will not be fielding a team this year. We feel that it is in our best interest to take a step back and evaluate ourselves as an organization. All team members are welcome and encouraged to try out for other teams. I would like to thank everyone who has helped support the Crush, all the team mates, and everyone who played us. We will attempt to be back next year (kinda like the colts!?!). Good luck to all Semi-pro teams this year.

can anyone give me the info on #46 from the crush L.P.?

haha yeah im with this guy, id like to know where he is too. he killed us in our game againts the crush. number 46, you def got a spot on our team.

We have been talking and he is considering the wolfpack.

boooo wolfpack, lol. just kiddin, good pickup for sure.

c'mon now cam.........even you want to run with the pack, i just know it

Speaking of indoor, and the crush i should say, but anyone know anything bout the indoor tournament they were taking interested teams for or whatev?? Im pumped up and ready to hit fellas lmao plus i think it could some good for several teams, including the MW Force, I mean i wanna see were we are at as a team, we got a lot of players returning from the Ohio Force we were last year, including oh 10 or so ex raiders, and from what ive seen some pretty talented players that have been around this level for several years... Definately got the oline sured up, hey peck im slowly gettin that weight back up lol weighed in at 266 yesterday at the Y! im bustin it, from here on out to tha season and than some haha i gota big ankle injury ive got to prove i can bounce back from lol ALL I KNOW IS I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO START!!! Damnit Engelking you decided to put playin ball on hold at the wrong time haha you know its gona eat at ya when that time rolls around, you'll find a way to make time for ballin, we always do... na but im really lookin forward to seein some old familiar faces, that 07 year in the IFL was great!! Lookin forward to finishin it off the way were suppose to, LETS GO Get US A RING FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know Joe! I am on that line. not sure if its sured up or not Lol! I would like to also hear any news on that indoor tournry. I am kinda guessing that if there arent feilding a team they wont have it but who knows! Good luck to all teams this year! Force may be most talented team i have played with lets see if we can put it all together!!

Well gents, as far as I am concerned, The Crush are planning on returning next year stronger then ever. So when it comes to the Indoor tourney, I feel like the best scenerio would to wait and have it around December time, like we did the first time. But as it always goes, We need solid interest which we haven't had since the first year. If I were running the tourney, I would look for at least 8 teams, comittment at about 6 months in advance with Dues paid no later then 3 months in advance. Some would say that is crazy to have those type of standards, but that is the only way to make people stay true to there word. If teams are interested please feel free to contact me. volcomrunner05@yahoo.com

Thanks Deleon and best of luck to you an the crush, that sux tho lol oh well just have to wait a few more months to hit someone other than my teamates...