supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Early prediction

Who do you think will win the IFL this year?

Indiana Cutters

OH Outlawz

Indiana Generals

Kosciusko County Mustangs

Noble County Wolfpack

St. Joseph County Panthers

Tri-County Raiders

Midwest Force

Madison Co. Pirates

West Central Wildcats

Battlecreek Blaze

IN Hitmen

Elkhart Co. Hurricanes

Elkhart Shamrock

Re: Early prediction

Gezz already dog you for real. A few of these teams wont even field a team so who knows.

1. generals
2. wolfpack
3. outlawz
4. battle creek blaze
5. cutters
6. mustangs
7. force
8. pirates
9. wildcats
10. raiders
11. hurricanes
12. hitmen
13. shamrock
14. panthers

nobody is sleeping on you outlawz. im sure thats why you posted this message to see where people put you. but know your in no chump league you you can just come get a title in. i promise you the generals wolfpack and cutters last year would have been at the very top of your league. i know my team does its homework and will be sure to have all the info we need when we play you. good luck in the ifl. be ready though. i promise the top teams will be ready for you

1. Wolfpack
2. Outlawz
3. Blaze
4. Cutters
5. Mustangs
6. Generals
7. force
8. Wildcats
9. Pirates
10. raiders
11. hurricanes
12. hitmen
13. shamrock
14. panthers

ifl member
1. generals
2. wolfpack
3. outlawz
4. battle creek blaze
5. cutters
6. mustangs
7. force
8. pirates
9. wildcats
10. raiders
11. hurricanes
12. hitmen
13. shamrock
14. panthers

nobody is sleeping on you outlawz. im sure thats why you posted this message to see where people put you. but know your in no chump league you you can just come get a title in. i promise you the generals wolfpack and cutters last year would have been at the very top of your league. i know my team does its homework and will be sure to have all the info we need when we play you. good luck in the ifl. be ready though. i promise the top teams will be ready for you

Were not sleeping on anyone either. I know The Generals and Cutters are both great teams, we don't know about much of the others. That's why I didn't post my predictions because I only know about 4 teams in this league.

Alot can happen in the next 5-6 mos. we have till the season gets started, its going to be a pretty interesting season definately the deepest most competative season yet... I for one am extremely anxious to get to spring here lol, na but the best of luck to everyone, the seasons gettin closer and closer im ready to see the schedule! DAMN this is going to be a great season!!!!

if you dont gain weight you wont be playing line this spring there joe

ifl member
1. generals
2. wolfpack
3. outlawz
4. battle creek blaze
5. cutters
6. mustangs
7. force
8. pirates
9. wildcats
10. raiders
11. hurricanes
12. hitmen
13. shamrock
14. panthers

I dont think kory was trying to mean it like that. you must know now that kory is only 16 years old and he follows football more than alot of people i know. We didnt join this league to come in here thinking we are the cream of the crop and act like nobody can touch us, cause thats way far from the truth. We know its gonna be a dog fight each week we play and are very aware of the strength of teams in this league. I wish all the teams in this league goodluck and most of all try to stay injury free. That bug hit us hard last year. Once you get to know us you will see we dont think we are above anybody.

Tell me bout it Peck haha na ive put on a lil bit no worries come spring!!! its funny last season i was tryna drop weight now this season I gotta put it on, itll be ok i plan on bouncin back from that minor injury nicely lol.

i just want to say that it is goin to be a great season with all the new teams. as far as any predictons go i would hate to make one. there are alot of great teams in the league and hard to say who gonna end up where until the season starts. good luck to all teams