supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First to fold

well as every year the GREATEST league in Indiana. gives a few charities to new teams that probably wont make it. Who will be the first to fold. we know the raiders always end up in limbo. the st. joe team is found on a differant league roster, the shamrock are in question, whos first? Will the championship be in Bloomington, or will this be the second time the Bushman Trophy has come to Ohio,(this time way up north? We gained 2 MFL teams, Why dont we just have them all next year. HIT me back

Re: First to fold

I think the reason the IFL didnt take all the MFL teams is because the majority of the teams arent stable enough to be in an established league.

First of all Force 99, you DONT speak for every MFL team so to say that teams arent stable makes you in the wrong. Second, why cant a team just want to compete in the MFL(CRFL) again this year. You have absolutely without a doubt no reason to speak of any team but your own. And just so you know I think the MAJORITY of the teams that arent in the IFL could still beat you, just because your in the IFL does not make you better-remember that! Chris McDonald #5 Indiana Patriot(Adams County Patriots)-not scared

How can you of all people get on here and talk about stability? Didn't your team just split in two and now you have a completely new team that is untested? Do something in the IFL before you talking for everyone. Cutters, Generals, Wolfpack, Wildcats, Outlawz will all blow you out.

C5 and others are exactly right, I didnt say those things to start shit, just an explanation on my view of things. My team did "split" this year. When I say split I mean a change in ownership. Its the same team with a slightly different name. C5 I was not taking a jab at the Patriots at all when I made my previous comment it was more towards the teams that forfeited games last season. I have no problem explaining the split or anything else that may cross anyone elses minds. Most people who know me, know I dont talk shit, I let my play on the gridiron back me up. As for Mr. Seriously, your absolutely right it will be an uphill battle for us and WE ARE READY

Tyler Peckham
Midwest Force 99

Seriously shut the hell up, you dont even know what your talking about. If you wanna call it a split call it a split, 25 guys left a team with the head coach and ALL stuck together, versus the handful that stayed. But we're a very stable team, the guys runnin this team more than have it under control trust me. Seriously has to be on the Pats nuts I believe you picked them to blow us out at the begining of last season, your an idiot and you have no clue what your talking about obviously. You can pick whoever you want we really dont care, judge us on last season, we dont care we know whats being built and know what kinda team we can potentially have this season. quit bein a vagina, grow a sac and post your name.

C5 I dont know what to say brotha, I mean im sure Peck meant no disprespect by it but uh best of luck in the CRFL hope it goes well...

C5, what up Chris? Glad to see that you guys kept the team around. Hows things on the north side?

Hey Jon,

Glad you found a team that suits your needs. KC is a good guy.

Thanks John, it's all good. Best of luck this year...play hard and stay safe.

All is well up here bro!! We have everyone back and then some!!! We brought back Coach Tiny from the 2007 National Champion team, hes bringing some other very experienced coaches along as well. Its gonna be a long and tough pre-season as far as practicing and conditioning. I have to admit we were very conditioned that year!! We are currently sitting in the CRFL and are looking to get back to Florida in January 2011 for another title. So where is it your playing these days? You know Im alittle upset I didnt see you at the games in Brazil when we came down. I personally think that the Wildcats owe us a few road trips, I mean we came down three times. LOL just giving you a hard time. Hows the family? Hope all is well for you guys and maybe we will meet up again some time so we can crack helmets!! HaHa damn what a collision. See ya later bro, C5
Hey tell MO Money I said good luck this year and great job last year!!

Peck, I understand, no harm-no foul. good luck this year!! Tell Joe he better do his job or else hes fired!!!LOL just playing Joe

lol i just hope joe decides not to snap an ankle this year lol

Wo Wo now that was definately not my decision to snap my ankle lol it freakin sucked tho. I sure hope it dont happen again, next time you guys can plan on NOT havin me make make a comeback...

just so that everyone knows. the shamrock are commin back this year and we are lookin to make som3 noise. we might end up at the bottom of the list, but we are goin to play with everything we have and that is alot of heart. that is wut teams need to have is heart no mattter whether u finish first or fourtieth heart wins. good luck to every one this year.

Tiny goin back to the pats dont meAn shit accept you'll finally have more fans at home than the visiting team C5 is 35 taking Todd spot i seen the wieght lol he couldn't get open 50 pounds lighter..playin this shit i've seen teams combine in the middle of the season, quitting at halftime, goin to get players from college (ISU)alot to shoot down the pats so if the season the pats had last year is what ur judging your a fool I Dont think Tiny or Doc Dollas will let the team fold hey the MFL is a bunch of bullshit anyway you drive 3 or 4 hours too whoop ass do so then the second half of the season the team finds a way 2 don't show or don't have enuff players my winning percentage is better than alot of you washed up keep dreams going low budget never played football people cant even call you players. C5 Flordia do sound good but you know what it take to get there you might need more than what you got and you do have sum valuable opponets down the way if you leave your house and head down 27 yea buddy the great those who i'm dont know me u will get to and those you do this shit dont stop different team same shit

MISTA HERE ME B4 U C ME #3
Tiny goin back to the pats dont meAn shit accept you'll finally have more fans at home than the visiting team C5 is 35 taking Todd spot i seen the wieght lol he couldn't get open 50 pounds lighter..playin this shit i've seen teams combine in the middle of the season, quitting at halftime, goin to get players from college (ISU)alot to shoot down the pats so if the season the pats had last year is what ur judging your a fool I Dont think Tiny or Doc Dollas will let the team fold hey the MFL is a bunch of bullshit anyway you drive 3 or 4 hours too whoop ass do so then the second half of the season the team finds a way 2 don't show or don't have enuff players my winning percentage is better than alot of you washed up keep dreams going low budget never played football people cant even call you players. C5 Flordia do sound good but you know what it take to get there you might need more than what you got and you do have sum valuable opponets down the way if you leave your house and head down 27 yea buddy the great those who i'm dont know me u will get to and those you do this shit dont stop different team same shit

Is this even English? Man the things they let retards do these days amazes me.

yea I had a lil trouble reading and understanding it myself lol is he for or against the pats???

I doubt even he knows.

Alright then 3, I hear you but what I want to know is... are you going to be beside me or across me? The war is not over, the Pats are just reloading!

Man right now 5 I couldn't tell you if i was actually playing. I have alot of shit going on I really plan on not playing but serious business you know how it is tho..........and if i do play i had a decent contract year last year so show me the $

Man come on 3...u know its time to come home!

Well as much as I would love to show you the money 3, I cant show you what I dont have myself. With that being said, what I can show you is this beautiful beach in January. I know a perfect spot where we can hit up all the honeys we can handle!! One more run!!! I will be looking forward to seeing you next month, where it all starts happening.