supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL prediction

any prediction whos gonna do what in the ifl this year. who thinks what the standings will be after the season

Re: IFL prediction

Its only Januay man lol Im just as excited to get the season goin as anyone but its waaay too early to be thinkin bout prediction, were still several months away.

My name is Jason Doubleday, and I currently serve as the Director of the Battle Creek Blaze.

Whoever is posting under an assumed named which reflects our organization is kindly asked to cease and desist. Although this post was harmless (thank the Lord), we have a clause in our membership agreement to avoid these types of annonymous, public messages.

Should you feel the need to contribute to this or any other message board, please do so with your own identity as you do not speak for our organization as a whole.

Thank you. We look forward to an exciting IFL season.

PS: Supa - if there is any consideration of making this a "post-by-registration-only" board, I personally would be in support - even to the extend of economic contribution to insure privacy and validity my the active members.

jason.........good luck with that, many have tried. i know it does suck to have people post under your team name or act as if they are affiliated with you. most of us on here that do post our names pay no attention to those who do not, so not in any way did very many of us at all thought this post originated from the blaze.

Gross 19
Noble County Wolfpack

however........i would rank the pack 1st, lol
good luck to all this season

That ranking is from the same guy who thinks the Redskins are going to the Super Bowl next season

mike the only prediction i know for sure is that the redskins will be in the superbowl next year. go skins. oh and that the wolfpack finish last

Hey,,,How ya doing Mike!!

I don't know about the 'Skins' but I know that "stickboy",,aka #19 for the Pack already has his vote in for next years NFL Coach of the Year.

Shanahan has a long way to go to follow this years NFL Coach of the Year.

Good Luck All

Mike K
KC Mustangs

Gross you would say that this early lol....good luck this year though....

I predict that the Mustangs will win the championship this year. The Generals are soft, the Cutters have lost thier coach, and the Wolfpack are overrated. I am not sure what the new teams will bring to this league, but its gotta be sooner or later that the Mustangs will win something.

soft? haha. thats funny. you can ask any team in the league if we are soft. good prediction though, i def expect the mustangs to be very good as well

Mike no one has won a game on this site yet. Let your pads and your coach do the talking for you. Only fools fall for this stupid stuff.