supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL

Hey, just wondering what's going on with the CRFL. Does anybody know whos running it or what teams will be in the league yet? Just curious to hear about it, thanks.

Good luck to all this coming season.

T

Re: CRFL

Ohio Force?
Indiana Patriots?
Indiana Cardinals?
Miami County Blitz?
Wolverines?

that would be my guess maybe a few others?

ohio force
indiana patriot no S on the end
no more cards
blitz
wolverines
crush
golden knights

these are my guesses, i dont know who the pres. is but im sure wolf can answer if you email him...

Kurt

To answer this question, the first guess was right. The Cardinals are indeed still in existence and as far as any other teams, we are still discussing that. Wayne Wolf has been voted in as our league president but there will be reps from all teams on the board.

@ Kurt I don't know where your getting your info from, but the Cardinals are here and gearing up for 2010.

just my thought, I recalled a post where cards were joining the pats then folding then they werent and so on...

thats where i get my info...

if you all would just keep a solid team around year in and year out then i wouldnt be guessing if your going to have a team!

Kurt

Kurt this will be our third year...there was talk about us merging with the pats but that never worked out, there was never talk about us folding. Last year was a tough year with the two forfiets but we finished the year and will be even stronger this year with the addittion of some key players. If your just a player you have no idea how hard it is to run a team, every start up organization goes through growing pains so hopefully we have worked through that! My brother and i have played for arguably one of the best semi-pro teams in the south bend stampede in the indiana area and are tryin to mould this team into that! We will be competing in the crfl and wish all the teams in the the ifl a safe and very productive season...

Guys, for what it's worth, I did meet Kurt in person at the merger meeting and he's a pretty good guy. He is brutally honest and sometimes that doesn't translate as well when it's typed as it does in person. We know the Cards are in good shape for the season so everyting's cool.

Damn Kurt,,,Are you writing this stuff and posting under someone else's name again?

Funny Mike, no that was actually Bill! Its tough to translate certain thoughts through this forum... I wasn't trying to dump a bucket of shit on the cards. I just went by previous conversations.
Good Luck Bill
And to you Mike enjoy 2nd place! or 14th! haha

Kurt

Kurt,
Sometimes you have to go straight to the source to get the correct information... Ask us about the Cards.. We will tell you... See you soon.