supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rumors!

Rumors have it that the Indiana Titans are having trouble fielding a team for the 2010 season. Is their any truth to this?
Will the Hitman be accepted into the MSFL?
Does the Lake County Steelers have a fighting of a chance football team for hte 2010 season?

Re: Rumors!

Moron the Hitmen got into the IFL the Titans will be fine and the Lake County Steelers should be fine also

sorry to bust your bubble bling but titans are fine and will field a team for 2010 hitman will be fine in the ifl and the steelers also so go start rumors about something you know for sure are the facts not just a bunch of bull. coach don

LOL . As for the Titans, I think they will be ok but I do see a lot of Vets going to the Hitmen. Even some of the new Recuites. And I'm sure the Hitmen doesn't want to be part of a one sided league. The Steelers, GO LUCK and GO GET THEM!!

Bling...you are killing me..

Stirring up drama when like they say...
worry about your own backyard first...
You have issues...
You are not a independent outsider looking in..
just a person who has issues and likes to log in under a alias...should have used a different computer when you first created your username on the MSFL Message Board...

and you know that the Hitmen didnt even apply so why try and through a dog a bone...sad bro...very sad.
and the thing is I had some respect for you and your program.

You have issues with Delane...deal with it like a man.
Too bad the Hitmen have a ton of preseason requests because I would love to see them kick your teams Azz..which would happen even if they only have 15 guys show up...

Leave this BS on the MSFL message board...oh I forgot, we all know who you are over there

Gambrel
Bling...you are killing me..

Stirring up drama when like they say...
worry about your own backyard first...
You have issues...
You are not a independent outsider looking in..
just a person who has issues and likes to log in under a alias...should have used a different computer when you first created your username on the MSFL Message Board...

and you know that the Hitmen didnt even apply so why try and through a dog a bone...sad bro...very sad.
and the thing is I had some respect for you and your program.

You have issues with Delane...deal with it like a man.
Too bad the Hitmen have a ton of preseason requests because I would love to see them kick your teams Azz..which would happen even if they only have 15 guys show up...

Leave this BS on the MSFL message board...oh I forgot, we all know who you are over there

what team do you play for bling???
do anyone know what team bling play for juss wondering?

Dee...
I know who he is...
and trust me...I'm about to let the cat out of the bag.
but wont be putting it here...
Time to let things all fall into place

Thanks Don for having both the Hitmen and Titans back on this, you would think that there were no little girls out there play'n these games, I've had my own person issues with Gam, and the Titans, but this isn't the way you handle them bling, grow a pair bro,

bust him out gam

Hey Don, have Delane update your page once in awhile would you, and Hurt went to the Rock, which sucks, I love that guy.