supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
colts

with less than 30 minutes to go till kickoff, i just want to wish all you colts fans the best today. i really hope that the jets kick the crap out of them. go jets, kick some colt butt

Re: colts

i second that

That would be ironic if the team that kept the Jets in the playoffs lost to them in this big game. GO JETS.

how bout my boy Garcon tearing some ass, glad another Mt Union boy is being successful

gross 19
with less than 30 minutes to go till kickoff, i just want to wish all you colts fans the best today. i really hope that the jets kick the crap out of them. go jets, kick some colt butt

Mr Gross,

Please reveal who you will think win the Super Bowl after the NFC Champion has been determined later. This way I can bet my life savings on the other team and guarentee I will double my money.

Thank You...

ok, ok, so I was way off with the jets whooping the colts, but hey, this is much sweeter, watching them colts lose the super bowl. I will say it 100 hundred times, I'm a redskins fan, but my second and third fav teams are anyone playing the cowboys and the colts. Go Saints

Gross #19

LOVED IT!!!! the onside kick and peyton throwing the pick six was classic! not only that the city of new orleans really deserved it, ima chargers fan personaly, so im not too happy we got rid of brees, I think rivers is a punk lol, just about time to focus on the IFL season gettin pumped! cant wait.

how bout my boy piere garcon representing my college Mt Union, nothing like seeing a D-3 boy playing