supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2010 bearcats

I check out this message board frequently and I noticed that the Bearcats don't post updates very much. I went to their website to see what they have been up to. Their website is phenominal and that video at the begining was great. They seem to be becoming a powerhouse collecting a lot of southern Indiana and western kentucky talent due to a lack of any other teams in that area. I know they are going to the GMFL this next year, how do you guys think they will do? Should we look for them to possibly run the league like this past year in the MFL or be middle of the pack?

Re: 2010 bearcats

MFL Fan,

Alex Mourer, #5 on the field, is our Operations Manager. He deserves 100% of the credit for the video and website.

www.ohioriverbearcats.com

On the GMFL, we will take it one week at a time. The loss in Florida showed us where we need to improve as a team. The Cyclones are the team to beat in our GMFL Division and are the back to back league champions. I have looked up to their organization for sometime as one of the models to follow for a successful Semi-Pro Football program within our region.

On the update side of things:

We will have our final 2010 Call-Out Meeting this Saturday at 4:30pm in the Browning Room of the Central Library in downtown Evansville, Indiana. We are looking for players, coaches, and game day staff members. If you have any questions feel free to email me at ccooke@ohioriverbearcats.com.

Thanks,
Chris Cooke #54
General Manager
Ohio River Bearcats

so are you gonna play the generals, i know they threw the challenge out there for you? coach jt def posted it himself

"so are you gonna play the generals, i know they threw the challenge out there for you? coach jt def posted it himself"

Oh, lord. Here we go again.
I'm sure if he wants a game he can go through the proper channels like everyone else.
Challenges on supafan don't amount to much. Especially since you don't really know who's posting.

I'm sure everyone can reach the proper people to try to schedule a game with us by visiting our website like an adult.

got it, my coach josh terheune will contact you very soon. hope to hear back from your team. i know my team would love to play against you.

mike cameron #47 generals
got it, my coach josh terheune will contact you very soon. hope to hear back from your team. i know my team would love to play against you.

Personally I hope it can be arranged. The Generals have a top tier Midwest program and if you're not gonna play the top dogs then there ain't no point in playin'. The main thing I want to avoid is having the game rooted in a whole bunch of negativity and trash talk. Both of our programs know what it takes to play and win games and we should be ready to put on a high-quality show every time we take the field.

Nothin' but respect for the Generals. Hope the guys at the top can set it up.

This message is for anyone who is unclear of The Ohio River Bearcats intentions for 2010!!!!

We have joined a new league, which is the GMFL and our season starts on May 22nd. I have already been contacted by the Generals at the highest level and since their season starts later then ours, a game in May is highly unlikely.

We will however try in every way to make this game happen at some point in the year if and when it can be arranged. Nobody is ducking this game, on either side. I assure you of that!!!!!!!!!!

The Generals are a solid team and so are we. It only makes sense to try to play each other.

We do have a Sat in May available, so if anyone is interested please feel free to e-mail me. I hope this was informative enough for you. Thank you.

jshepard@ohioriverbearcats.com

Glad that you and Coach JT was able to talk and get things started. Good luck this year Bearcats.

Thank you!!! Best of Luck to the Generals as well.

I am sure that everyone would love to see the matchup between the Generals vs. Bearcats, however we all know that teams all have different timetables when in different leagues - Whether we play the Bearcats or not this year, we wish them the best of luck.

Bearcat President AKA #53 - is there anyway that you could contact me by phone so that we may discuss a few things? You can reach me anytime @(317)833-6046. Thanks and once again good luck to all this season -

The Pre-Season date that we have open is Saturday, May 15th, 2010.

Just an FYI...