supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ifl championship

i was ;ookin at the pictures from the ifl championship a couple years ago in the dome and i think the league and the teams in it should try to see if we could get that done again. just a thought id be awesome

Re: ifl championship

A guy from the Generals who is no longer in this state help set that up. The league had to sell tickets as well. The colts dont need help selling tickets now. Plus is cost like 20,000 to rent now.

id rather just see an all-star game anyways

Since we are talking about the ifl championship, I have some questions myself. Mike C......I know you won a championship 2 years ago with the cutters, I was wondering if you could share with me how much that ring cost so I can start saving my money. Oh and Mike K......you know, the voice man, I'm needing a favor from you too. You think since you are the man with the hookups that you can find me the best place where they can put that wolf logo in a ring, and it still be pretty tight. I would really appreciate if you two gentlemen can help me out with these questions. Thank You

Gross #19

Is out of the cage! We all know that the Wolfpack are a good team. Now you have just gave every team fuel when they play you. You have gotten better but so has everyone else. You want the target on your back thats fine you got it! See Never count someting till it's DONE! The mustangs have got a lot of former Generals to help get the chip that the have came so close to. It's on like donkey kong!

It's too bad that they no longer have pull tabs on beer cans anymore. I am sure we could have drawn a picture of a dog on one for you.

why you got to be treating me like that for kemper, I am just asking for a little help here, lol

Man this season is going to be great. Let all the talking start it is funny.

Hey cdog...How's it going? Hope you have a great season!!!

Come on Gross..you know that I am only giving you the respect that someone with your character deserves. By the way... I finished that Best of Barry Manilow CD you asked me for. I'll deliver it soon.

haha, my ring with the cutters cost 225, but we got a hell of a deal so would probbe lil more than that. coach slikard knows some people. im sure our national championship ring this year will be lil more expensive. haha no on a serious note. gonna be a good year, i think we will be ready for everyone. mostly you guys gross. i think this new outlawz team is real deal too. and mustangs dont get to excited about the guys you got from generals. we are fine without them guys, i promise. have alot of new talent to go to our already deep team. should be and exciting year. just hope we get that game with the bearcats, i know theyre season starts alot earlier than ours so it might be hard.

gross- im liking skins next year. alot of good things goin on. my vote for draft, okung first and pike second round but i think for some reason pennington will be qb in dc next year

Thanks Mike new team and new challenge it will be fun. Good luck to all the old and new teams in the IFL and let's get it started. Oh and easy Gross it will be a long season full of fun and i'm sure hard played games.

Cam, its early, but they still have us projected with bradford. I will be honest with you though, I just don't want Tebow. Oh and by the way, you ain't never been ready for this, you know how it is, lol, now you see me, now you don't, lol, jk........

the voice..........lol, manilow, huh, yeah, good one, lol, you just upset, because without me, you can't play cotton eye joe anymore. And one more thing, you know I can't even make fun of your team anymore considering coach steele was drafted by them, wouldn't want to upset the big man, lol

on a serious note guys, my coach called and I just want every team to know that I meant no disrespect to ANY team in our league, I was just playing and having fun. Good Luck to all this year, and can't wait to see you on the field.

Gross #19

Hey Charles. If there is anyone in Supa-land who takes anything we say to each other seriously need to understand that a lot of players in the IFL REGARDLESS OF THEIR TEAM AFFILIATION are in many cases very close friends. All Charles would have to do is call me and he knows I am there for him. Same with a lot of players from other teams. Off the field we might grab a dinner and a few beers together. In a lot of cases we know their families. On the field is different. I know Charles would knock players from the Mustangs on their ass, even my 2 step sons. And if Charles let's up because they are my kids he knows I would chew his ass. That is why the IFL is what it is. Mr. Bushman would not want it any other way.

what ever mike! Gross doesnt have enough lead on his skinny frame to put me on my ass!!!!!!hahaha love ya Gross

hahaha..........I am going to find you this year, and after I knock you on your kiester, I will even reach a hand down and pick you up as I am laughing and telling your about it too. You know what I am saying my good buddy. lol oh by the way, we need to get go out sometime and get some buffalo chips from b-dubs, those things rock

Gross #19

best of luck to everyone you guys'll need it lol jk, Gross 19, bring it on son lol I wanna go up against the best, but like you said all while keepin it in good fun, screw that great FUN!!! Ill get on here an do a lil jawin myself but dont take me or what i say too seriously either lol I just wanna have a good time and make some friends and drink some beer and YAGER BOMBS!!! I also hear Violent F*cks are good to, yes it is a drink lol but yea a violent one aint too bad either lmfao...

BTW it would be awsome to have the championship game at a kick ass neutral site, just throwin that out there, I mean i will gladly take a home game for it but ya know... also the allstar game needs to be brought back, id like to make an all star team that we actually play a game for, ive been named to a few allstar teams but never actually played for the allstar team i was named to lol I missed it in 07 from the sounds of it they were always a good time, I know I wanted to hit up hip huggerz up there when it went down LMFAO....

gross youre so cocky for an old man! youre just lucky im not playin anywhere this year! cuz id be head huntin for u even in the parkin lot!! haha i think this is the first time ive been on here since last season... i see the ifl picked up a lot of teams... well see how many drop out like the last two years

ps gross when is ur bday cuz i plan on gettin u a walker haha hit me up sometime