supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake County Steelers Looking for Pre-Season Games

The Lake County Steelers are looking for Pre-Season Oppenents.
The following dates are open at this time:

May 29th
June 12th
June 19th
June 26th ****Home

We do not plan on playing 4 preseason games, but if travel isnt a issue, then its possible. June 26th is a home game, but its possible we could host another game. We are looking to keep travel to a minimal..
Home Game will be in Portage Indiana.

If you are interested in possibly playing the Lake County Steelers, Please contact Coach Gambrel:
coachgambrel@yahoo.com

Re: Lake County Steelers Looking for Pre-Season Games

We have practice tonight Gam, I'll let Tom from the Hitmen know.

The Panthers would be glad to host you on May 29th in portland. the field and referees are paid all you would be out is your travel.

Jay County Panthers
The Panthers would be glad to host you on May 29th in portland. the field and referees are paid all you would be out is your travel.

thats a nice trip...I will bring it up to the Coach's on Saturday,,,
Thanks

I would like to apologize to the Panthers...
I was informed at the Coach's meeting that the 29th was a weekend I was asked not to schedule since it was Labor Day weekend....

At this time the Steelers will have to decline your Offer...

Coach, Would you guys be interested in coming down on the 22nd and playing same deal.

Zeb Sutton - Jay County Panthers

Panthers,

Your web site states that you went 8-4 last season (winning the GIFA Western Division). What teams were in the GIFA's Western Division? Could you post your 2009 schedule here - I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Thats total BS they didn't win any games last year 0 and 7. They were in the MSFL

BS
Thats total BS they didn't win any games last year 0 and 7. They were in the MSFL

What is total BS...Jason was asking the Panthers about their Record..not the Steelers Record

Back to the Top....

Would like to thank the Panters for the Invite, I just cant convince the rest of the coaching staff to make the long trip

Hey Gamby,

Don't trip now you can be at the Thunder Stallions game on the 29th

The KC Mustangs are interested. Hit me up at mkemper1@gmail.com if you are interested. We are looking to play a couple pre-season games this season.
Shoot me an e-mail and let me know if you're interested.

Mike Kemper
KC Mustangs
Public Relations

If you have a winning record from last year they are not going to play you. Their like a pop tart soft in the middle

The Voice (Mike K)
The KC Mustangs are interested. Hit me up at mkemper1@gmail.com if you are interested. We are looking to play a couple pre-season games this season.
Shoot me an e-mail and let me know if you're interested.

Mike Kemper
KC Mustangs
Public Relations

Mike
Thanks for responding...
I will send you a email right away....

Hully!
Hey Gamby,

Don't trip now you can be at the Thunder Stallions game on the 29th

Dont worry Mike...
There will be Steeler Representation at the game
We do have the Thunder our 2nd week of MSFL Regular season....but then I do have over 20 DVDs of Thunder games

But as much as I would like to watch the Most Talked About team in Chicago Land vs the Current Most Winningest Team in Chicago Land (as of today winningest is now a word ) I have to do alot of Welding to get the Steelers on the right side of the W/L Colum

Scared
If you have a winning record from last year they are not going to play you. Their like a pop tart soft in the middle

You might know a little about the Steelers...but apparently you dont know Jack Shit about me.

I Coached the Steelers before..I scheduled the Lafayette Lions and the Kokomo Mustangs (now Indiana) back when I was coaching...I like to play teams with winning records..because to play in the MSFL you have to play teams that are good to get ready.
This year even more so...
The Steelers road games this year....Chicago Thunder..Leyden Lions..Roscoe Rush..Racine Threat..
So trust me...the Steelers need as much competition we can get before we face the MSFL Schedule...

We are not scared

Gambino,

My friend, winningest has been a word for years. It is how my college team is known. Google winningest HBCU and see what floods your page? Let me know.

JI

Hully!
Gambino,

My friend, winningest has been a word for years. It is how my college team is known. Google winningest HBCU and see what floods your page? Let me know.

JI

The Golden Tigers, 2009 SIAC champions, finish the playing season by defeating Elizabeth City State 21-7 in Pioneer Bowl XI in Columbia, S.C. on December 5.

The 2009 SIAC crown marks the fourth consecutive conference title and the 28th overall for the Golden Tigers, America's winningest HBCU football team.

The Golden Tigers were 10-2 for the 2009 season

10-2...an off year. Thunder are indeed the winningest team in the area. BTW I'd love to play the Steelers. Can we make that happen?

The Lake County Steelers would like to thank the Mustangs for picking us up.....
Actually we would like to thank 2 Mustang Teams....

June 5th LC Steelers vs Indiana Titans (Scimmage/Picnic)TBD

June 12 LC Steelers vs KC Mustangs 4PM EST Triton HS

June 19th *OPEN* PLEASE CONTACT IF INTERESTED

June 26th Indiana Mustangs @ LC Steelers 5PM CST Portage High School

June 19th is our only open date....Im sure you have that date filled Hully....

Do the Steelers play the R. Raiders? If so does your league allow the roster stacking that they have been known for?

the Steelers do not play the Raiders during the regular season...but as for roster issues...

since there are 2 teams in Racine that plays in the MSFL, I'm sure that roster issues wont be a problem...

Each team is required to have a Roster Book on the sidelines with a head shot photo of each player.

Roster Adds, and drops must be submitted to the league in a timely fashion...

If there is a issue, it will be handled accordingly...

So you thought you would take a shot at the MSFL?

OK here is one for you Mr MCFL.

Are you going to not schedule your last regular game of the season or are ALL your teams going to forfeit again this year like last year to weasel their way into a playoff spot? At least the Steelers play their games. Win or loose.

Oh and what does those bylaws of yours say about teams that forfeit?

Just wondering.

The Lake County Steelers have filled their Preseason schedule.....

Thanks to all of those who showed interest...
I know that with the different time the leagues in the Midwest start, it can be difficult to schedule games outside of your own leagues....

again...thanks